Chapter 33: Reality

3 years later...

Danielle's POV:

I was to Connor and had a baby girl named Carlie Marie Franta. Everything was perfect in our new house. Life was perfect.

Kayla: ERICA! WAKE UP!

I was asleep. It was a dream. I never met Connor Franta, or Joey, or basically any of the YouTubers. I only know Kayla, Blake, and Kalel. I was a single brunette. I thought my real name was Danielle, but my real name is Erica and my middle name is Danielle. Kayla and Blake were still dating, and Blake was moving into the apartment next to us. Everything was great.

I had been sleeping on the flight to L.A. We were moving there, just like the dream.

Erica: Kayla, I had a dream and I got married to Connor Franta and had a baby, and you were with Joey Graceffa. It was all perfect.

I told her everything else about the dream.

Kayla: Gosh, I wish that was true. It does seem perfect, but we've gotta get off the plane now!

We grabbed our carry-ons, got off the plane, grabbed our luggages, and got a cab to the apartment. Our cars got put on a ferry, which will arrive in about 3 hours. I decided to text Kalel.

Kalel's POV:

My friend Erica was moving here with her friend Kayla today.

NEW MESSAGE FROM: Erica

Erica: Hey, we're in L.A. I had the craziest dream, I've gotta tell you about it!

Kalel: Okay, we can hang out sometime! Gotta go!

Erica: K byeeee!

Erica's POV:

We got out of the cab and walked to our new apartment. Kayla unlocked the door, and as soon as we set our stuff down, we ran to go meet the neighbors.

I knocked on the first door I saw. None other than Joey Graceffa opened the door! It was his and Sawyers apartment!

Joey: Hi! I'm Joey, I guess you guys are moving in here?

Erica: Yeah! I love your YouTube videos! I'm Erica, this is Kayla, and we are actually YouTubers too! We are even going to be verified very soon!

Joey: Wait, are you Erica as in EricaDaniellexx, and are you Kayla as in RainbowDashCosplay?

Erica and Kayla: Yup!

Joey: Oh, I've seen your videos! Come on in, I'll go get Sawyer.

Sawyer's POV:

I walked down stairs and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. It was Erica or EricaDaniellexx on YouTube! I'd seen her videos and always loved her! Her friend must've moved here too.

Sawyer: Hi I'm Sawyer Hartman! I watch your videos sometimes.

Erica: Cool, I'm Erica, I watch yours too!

I smiled at her and gave her hug. I sat down on the couch and she followed behind.

Kayla: Yo, Erica, I'm gonna go see another neighbor! Stay for as long as you want.

Joey: And I'm going to Shane's for a collab. Bye, nice meeting you!

Erica: See ya!

I waited until they left to say anything to Sawyer. He beat me to it.

Sawyer: Would you wanna go on a date sometime?

Erica: Yeah, totally!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys, this is the end. Of the fanfic. But don't worry! I'm writing a sequel!!! A really short sequel, I should say. It will just finish up her short real life story. I hope you guys liked this fanfic! Be sure to read the sequel! -Mila<3