(3) If You're Going To Make Out, Please Don't Do It In Front Of Me

"You WHAT?!" Tessa screamed. Her eyes widened in...shock? Fear?

"It was just a ride!"

"On his freaking motorcycle! Where you wrap your arms around his waist! Become all close and intimate! Please tell me you did nothing else..." Tessa sighed, slumping down in my beanbag chair.

"I made a bet with him too, it was no-"

"Again...You WHAT?! You don't just go around making bets with bad boys! He is bad-"

"Blah blah blah, bad news." I rolled my eyes. "It was just a bet about how he'll get me whatever I want, as long as I don't fall in love with him in the next few months."

"Cas..." Tessa sighed, slapping her palm to her forehead. "Good girls always fall for the bad boys."

So clićhe. Whoever came up with that idea, which would probably be every author that writes teen fiction or romance, is stupid.

"Tessa. I promise you that I won't fall for him. You know me, I never fall in love."

"Ok. I just want the best for you. I don't want you to get hurt. Especially with problems like Alissa and Charlie and stuff."

"Thanks. I know I won't get hurt. He might be a bad boy, but I'm smart. Ok?" I smiled.

"Ok." She smiled back.

_______________________________

"Oh my god! Thanks so much Cassie for coming to the mall with me! I can't believe Charlie would just break up with me like that!" She said, screaming at the end in frustration.

"Anything for a friend." I rolled my eyes, looking away so she couldn't see.

Yesterday, when I was supposed to be having a peaceful Saturday morning, I was awaken by Charlie's frustrated cries and Alissa's loud screeching through his phone.

Who knew that was going to be the best day of my life?

Yeah. They broke up!

Now that I look at it... It sounds kind of cruel...

I mean, I love my brother and I feel really bad about him and Alissa. But...

Come on, they broke up! I can't not celebrate in my mind.

So now I'm on one of Alissa's frustration shopping sprees. Riding her Lambo to the bigger mall 20 minutes away from our town.

"But I can't be fucking single!...It's sooo embarrassing!" She sighed.

"Then go date someone."

"Who though?" She grinned slightly.

"I mean there's Mason Gate." I said, looking through my phone.

"He's too nice."

Too nice?

"Arnold Getta?"

"His name is too weird. I want a boyfriend with a name girls would swoon at right away!" She battered her eyelashes, smiling.

"Picky, picky...Goodness gracious." I mumbled.

When we arrived at the mall, Alissa quickly left me alone to visit some high fashioned rich people store. I made my way to the smoothie cart.