(6) Oh God! You're Growing Up So Fast!

😈Carters POV😈

There are always those specific people in the world. For me? There are the people you love. The people you hate. The people you don't care about. Then there are the people that are all of these.

So as for the people I love?

My brothers. That's for sure...

I bet you thought I was going to say Cas...
She's a different story.

But my brothers mean everything to me. They go to a different school than me. But we still stay close together.

Our mom is as rich as rich could get. She's one of those international lawyers that get a lot of money and all that shit. She stays away from the house doing work, so my brothers and I take care of each other.

And you also might be thinking: What about my dad?

As for him, he's an asshole who decided to sleep with some slut couple months ago ago. Do I miss him? Hell no.

Anyways, back to my brothers.
I have 6 brothers.

We start off with the oldest. Dylan Wayford.

There's only one word to describe my older 19 year old brother: Fucking Intelligent.

Well, that's two words, but who gives a shit?

He got a scholarship into Yale. Yes. YALE. Now we don't see him as much, so the house is full of stupid idiots that can't do stuff.

Then there is Blake. Same age as me. We're both juniors in high school so we are both 17. We look pretty similar, but he has freckles and close to blonde hair and hazel eyes. Not much to say about him though.

There's Alex and Evan who are actually twins. Both are 16 years. They each have the same dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. The only difference is that Evan has a slight scar on his forehead. They have that telekinetic twin thing that freaks me out all the time.

Then there's West. 12 years and absolutely annoyingly amazing at basketball. Surprisingly he can beat us all. He's not around in the house much now that I think about it.

Finally, there's little Ashton. 5 year old Ashton. Freckles, blue eyed, blonde hair. He's an adorable one.

Yeah. That's my family. The Wayfords.

You mess with them, you mess with me.

________________________________

"Carter. Um, there's a girl coming over in a couple minutes, she's pretty cool." Blake grinned, scratching the back of his neck.

"Another one? You've had like 5 girls over already this week. Another get and go?" I chuckled.

I would feel sorry for the girl, but it's Blake.

"Not really..." Blake looked down.

For real? Was Blake being serious?

Aww. My lil bro's gettin all grown up!

"Oh damn! You're growing up so fast!" I teased, faking a tear.

"Shut up."

"So...Where'd you meet her?" I asked.

"I met her at the square a couple days ago at the fountain. We just kind of started talking-"

Ding!

"That must be her! Carter! Don't be stupid..." He rushed down downstairs. I followed him downstairs and I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

This was my brother's first chance at actually having a real girlfriend, I deserve to eavesdrop.

"Hey!" A voice said. A girl voice.

"Hey Tess." My brother's voice responded. So her name was Tess...

So far so good.

"Blake, I brought a friend over just in case. She's just getting her stuff in the car. I hope that's ok?" Tess grinned.

"Yeah! She can just hang out with my other brothers and stay down here." Blake responded. "So where's she?"

"I'm right here!" Another voice jumped in.

A quite familiar voice...

_______

😇Cassie's POV😇

"I'm right here!" I jumped in.

My brother was raging again about Alissa, and I couldn't risk going on another shopping trip with her. Although, by what happened recently, she probably wouldn't take me.

Tessa told me she would take me with her to her 'date'. I insisted that I shouldn't go, but she seemed desperate.

"You can stay down here if you want. Cassie right? That's your name?" Blake asked. He looked really familiar...

"Yea." I smiled.

"My brother's been talking about some girl named Cassie..." He mumbled, grinning a little bit. "You can grab a snack if you want, in the kitchen to the left. My brother's might be around. If they bother you, just ignore them." He winked.

Tessa and him eventually walked upstairs and disappeared, leaving me in this enormous house.

Well this is great. Where's the kitchen again?
The right? I think so...

I walked down the hallway to the right. I was going to open the door in front of me until it slammed open automatically.

"Cas?!"

"Carter?!"

_________________________

I'm so sorry that I've been posting really short chapters lately! I'll go back to long ones, but I've been quite busy lately! We reached 100 views y'all! Love you guys so much though!

I honestly hate writing the guy's point of views. They just seem so unrealistic...

-Meggie