AUTHORS NOTE//NEW BOOK?

Hey guys! I just wanted to say how excited I am! We were ranked #77 yesterday for Teen Fiction! I am sooo excited and I know we can make it to the top! We just have to fight for it!

Not actually fight, but you know what I mean! :)

But please make sure you're commenting and voting! It would mean so much! And I've also been thinking I should start working towards the ending. I'm thinking that chapters 40-45 will probably be the end. But I've had such a great journey throughout this book and writing it! I will miss it!

Love ya babes!

________________________________

Ok and let me get on to the new book.

If you saw the last chapter, it's called The Sneaker Project!

Here's the synopsis:

Mackenzie Summers has always had a boring life. She goes to a boring school, lives with a pretty boring family, and wears boring clothes.

But what happens after she sneaks into the boy next door's room? What happens when she gets caught? And most importantly, what happens after she leaves her shoe in his room?

And let's not forget that the boy next door is the one and only Chase Avery. The player, the flirt, the troublemaker of the school.

And he's set on finding Mackenzie Summers.

It's a bad thing that she left her sneaker in his room.

Let's just say Mackenzie is in a tough situation.

________________________________

What do you guys think? I'm still working on the description, but y'all should go and read it! I stick to the Teen Fiction, romance type of books so I'm sure you'll like this after you're done reading I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy!

It would also mean sooooo much to me!

XOXO