(10) Ugly Pig-Like Dorky Manwhore

"So how was your date with Miles? Isn't he a cutie! I wish I-"

"Laila! Take him. He's not my type...He acts like a pig to me. And he eats like one. Look over there." I point to Miles in the corner of the lunchroom, shuddering. Miles might have looked cute on the outside, but he really needed to learn some manners. Talk about disgusting.

"Can we talk about something else? Miles isn't worth my talking time..." Tessa rolled her eyes, setting her lunch tray next to me. I could already tell something bad was going to happen. I could tell because she was narrowing her eyes at me..."You and Carter."

"What about me and him?"

"You like him, don't you?" She stiffens. Tessa has always been so overprotective of me. As if I'm her little sister. "You told me the other day that-"

"-I'm not sure I even do like him. Tessa calm down. I was being silly the other day." I shrugged. Carter is Carter. I'm not sure I like him anymore...luckily we decided to forget about the kiss and keep it a secret. I'm glad we made up. It was already getting boring without him around.

"Whatever you say Cas. I just wanted to tell you that I support you if you like him. Even if you hate him with all your heart..."

Yes. I do very much hate him.

"If you want to keep talking to him.. keep talking. I just don't like his behavior. I can see the way you look at him... But if he ever hurts you! I will break his-"

"TESSA! You're acting like we just started dating! He can be really arrogant and I'm not sure I like him." Even if I did, there would be no chance of him liking me back. I know he made that bet and all and gives me sappy nicknames, but he is a player. Just this morning I saw him kissing Emily Niall while Katie Simpson left kisses on his neck. Plus he always goes for the hot blondes.

"Okay! I'm just making sure Cas." She winked.

________________________________

"Pick up Charlie!" I groaned, redialing his phone number for the tenth time.

Great, Tessa already left. Laila left too. Greyson has after school business and I wouldn't wait. Now I don't have anyone to bring me home.

And you may be thinking, why am I not walking?

Simple answer, my legs are dead.

God. I really need my own car.

"Hey there Cassie!"

"God Carter! You nearly gave me a mini heart attack again!" I yelped, jumping back.

"Anyways, I just realized, your name rhymes with assie! Get it?" He laughs.

"Seriously? You came all the way over here to tell me that?" I rolled my eyes. "So did you drop your sluts off at home yet? Or do you secretly keep a hidden stash of them in your closet?"

I wouldn't be surprised if he did keep a secret stash. They keep popping up all over the place.

"Your just jealous of Ellie and Kate."

"Emily and Katie." I corrected him. He doesn't even bother to learn their freaking names?

"Woah there. I was going to offer you a ride home again but, I guess not." He said.