ANOTHER UPDATE

Hey guys. It's your best friend Meggg !

Well, I have some news. I'm making another book (again, ik)

I need more inspiration and time to write The Sneaker Project and I just wanted to keep writing so I'm writing a new book! For the fans of The Sneaker Project, no I am not going to discard it. I just need time to get more ideas for that specific book. I will continue it at a point. But for right now, I have a FANTABULOUS idea for a new book called: His Firefly.

So please go read it! It will be just as good as this book and/or The Sneaker Project! I love you guys so much and this time I swear and promise I will not put His Firefly on hold !

I love you guys so much! And thank you so much for 500k ! I am very thankful and grateful. Let's try to get His Firefly just as popular as I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy! 💗

 Let's try to get His Firefly just as popular as I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy! 💗

Here is the synopsis:

He saw a light in me that I could never see.

He saw me as someone beautiful, not someone broken.

I was his source of light, and he was mine.

•~•

Ellie Stewart never thought she'd ever want to be in love again after her 3 previous experiences with it. She had explored the darkest parts of heartbreak and was stuck in the dark with no way to get out. Whatever your previous experiences were with heartbreak, hers were most likely way worse. She had no way to find her way back to the light, that is until Luke Hathaway came along.

Join Ellie's journey filled with love, heartbreak, and humor as she exchanges lines of sarcasm with the notorious bad boy of Lavender High.

[You guys best better get your popcorn and tissues out cause this book is going to be a whole rollercoaster ride of emotions and feels]