(20) Quick! Hide If You Want To Live!

😇Cassie's Pov😇

Oh goody! It's the morning again! Time to wake up and have a great day and eat a great breakfast!

Oh what a happy happy day! Sunshines, unicorns and rainbows-oh my!

Except, it's not.

By this point, if you haven't realized I'm not a morning person, you're mentally retarded or need serious help.

I quickly get out of bed though because I realize, it's a Saturday and today I get to see Ashton! I get ready quickly and decide I'm not going to go downstairs for breakfast yet. I mean, it's only 8:24.

And I have time to have a...

Life Crisis Dance Party!

To quickly inform you, a Life Crisis Dance Party is when you throw an epic dance party for the useless, poor, starving, or needy.

As you can see, I'm pretty much most of these. I'm desperate for this so don't judge me.

I turn on Pandora in my room and put it on the loudest level of volume there is. And before you know it, I'm jamming out in my bed.

"I wanna follow where she goeeeeess! I think about her and she knows ittttt! Blah blah blah, THERES NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK!"

"AND THERES NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK FROM GETTING DEAF BECAUSE YOU'RE MUSIC IS LOUD ENOUGH!" A voice yells from the room beside me.

Oh how I missed the sweet sound of my very pleasant brother.

________________________________
I hop off the car and look at The Wayford's house again.

Don't talk to him. Don't look at him. Don't even think about him...

This is going to be torture.

"Thanks mom. You'll be here at 6:00, right?"

"Yes honey. Don't stress yourself out about Carter. I know you two will make it up. Love you!" She blows a kiss at me and drives away.

"Love you too." I mutter, staring at the car driving off.

Now I'm left alone. Who knows what could happen tonight.

I make my way to the front door that's already open and knock on it.

No one answers.

I walk right into the house and look around. This place seems unusually quiet...

"Hey Cassie!"

Oh my freaking fudgeballs. That scared me so bad!

"Hi Mrs. Wayford!" I reply black. I honestly don't know what else to say, but I know she'll inform me about everything.

"I was just about to leave. Help yourself to anything you'd like in the kitchen. I don't want to stress you too much about Carter because..."

Aw shit, does everyone know about what happened?!

"I know what happened. He's up in his room being very introverted right now. Ashton should be upstairs in his room or in the twin's or Carter's. Oh my, I have to leave... Keep safe Cassie!" She smiles. "And please talk to Carter. He's been so...grouchy ever since last night." She frowns.