(29) Welcome To Your Tape

I can't believe what I saw this morning at school.

In fact, it made me sick. It made me want to run all the way home. It made me want to drop out of high school forever and cry under my bed.

But at the same time I was mad. Mad because of what I saw. It made me want to slap his face.

Maybe I was some joke to him. Maybe I didn't leave a mark on him. Maybe he's just the bad boy. The one that isn't willing to change.

Carter Wayford. Welcome to your tape.

Just kidding. But it was horrible.

So behold. The one and only Carter Wayford, flirting with some other girl like I didn't exist.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I ask, glancing at the other girl.

"Oh great. What do you want Cassie." He rolls his eyes.

"I want to know why you are doing this?!" I demand.

"That's stupid. Now if you excuse me, Helen and I-"

"It's Heather." The girl giggles, batting her eyes.

"Carter we need to talk." I demand, separating the girl and him. "Privately."

"We don't need to talk Cassie. You've said enough." He mutters.

"Why are you always like this? Why are you doing this Carter? I know what I said was horrible but-"

"Heather let's go." He cuts me off. Leaving me there with everyone snickering at me.

Yeah. Maybe he really didn't change.

________________________________

Bahhh! Really short right? Don't worry, I'm going to be updating like 5 times today. XD.

Love ya babes!

XOXO