I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy

(UPDATE) BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK : "THE SNEAKER PROJECT"

It's very similar to this book, different storyline.

S•Y•N•O•P•S•I•S

Cassie Davis.

  A girl leading her normal life. She has great grades, an amazing personality, and two better than awesome best friends.

  Insert in Carter Wayford. A type of guy Cassie Davis  hates. In other words, he's a bad boy...Carter Wayford the bad boy. A guy with a flirtatious personality filled with sarcasm and sass.

  One day when Cassie's best friend leaves her 'for good', Cassie needs to find a way to get revenge. Well, the best person to help her with that?

  Carter Wayford.

  But  Carter Wayford will only help her if she wins a bet.

  Little does she know that this bet will change everything...

A bet with the bad boy.

A•U•T•H•O•R•S N•O•T•E

Hello my new fellow readers! I'm so glad that you chose to read this book! I really hope you will enjoy it! I put so much time and effort into these chapters and it took me so long to create this book. So please, no hate...It kills me and really hurts me. If you see a simple spelling or grammatical error, do not hesitate to tell me nicely. Comments that are rude to me or to other people will be deleted. :P

Love yaaa

W•A•R•N•I•N•G

This book does contain swearing and maybe some other mature ideas. If you get mad easily, please don't take anything out on me! Take it out on the nearest pillow or blanket next to you! This book will also most likely make you laugh (unless you're really that serious), cry (unless you are a robot and have no emotions), and wish you were in this book (unless you have no life) so you would be able to kiss, slap, or hug any of these characters. And trust me, there are some characters that you will want to slap and kiss.

Love you babes! :P