(7) You Might Be A Sexy Pig, But You Talk Like A Donkey

"What the heck? What are you doing here?" I groaned, stepping back.

I couldn't take my chances. Imagine if he was some stalker...

"What am I doing here? This is where I live!"

"You live here?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well, this is going to be great..."

"Is little Cassie too scared?" He chuckled, closing the door.

"I'm not in the mood for teasing Carter." I rolled my eyes.

"Gosh, you don't have to be a bitch about it." He said, putting his hands up as if he was surrendering and backing away.

Then, my stomach grumbled. Shit.

"Wait! I need food." I pouted.

What? I was hungry. I didn't have breakfast or a snack and I needed to eat. Anything.

"Fine. Follow me." He sighed, rolling his eyes too.

He led me down to the opposite end of the hallway. This time there were bigger doors and the smell of maple syrup and bacon filled my nose. I was basically drooling.

"Take whatever you want. Some of my brothers haven't eaten breakfast yet." He shrugged.

I grabbed a bag of chips from the pantry and as much bacon as I could carry. I sat down in the chair paired next to the counter.

He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig."

"You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat.

"A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked.

"You might be a sexy pig, but you talk like a donkey."

"Are you agreeing that I'm sexy?" He narrowed his eyes, smirking.

"No...I didn't mean it like that. I just..." I blushed.

The nerve of this boy.
______________________________

"Ah! Annabelle! Let's watch that!" Tessa smiled, grinning.

She knew how much I hated scary movies. Why was she doing this? Ever since I was little I hated the idea of ghost and spirits haunting you. I hated the fact that dolls could live and be alive. I was just always so scared.

"Tessa, I don't think that's a good-"

"I think it's a wonderful idea..." Carter chuckled. "Come on Cas. Don't be such a scaredy cat."

"Fine." I sighed.

We hopped onto the couch in the huge living room. My heart started to beat faster and faster as the movie stared to play. I started shaking. And when Annabelle popped up on the screen...I grabbed onto the nearest arm.

"Don't worry Cas, ill protect you from the evil possessing doll." Carter grinned.

"Shut up." I whispered, clamping onto his arm.

Let me give you he whole story. I never liked dolls when I was little. I hated Halloween. Ghosts, zombies, dolls. That's it. I've always been scared of those. Even if was animated and cute, no. Just no.

It all started when I was 5. It was halloween and really late. I was near my neighbors house, and I never dared to go near there house ever again. It is supposed to be a haunted house or something like that.

That one day I was walking by it, I lost my parents. The lady controlling the candy was in this ghost costume and her son was dressed up in the most realistic zombie costume I've ever seen. I guess I would've been fine. But everything was weird. The lady gave me the suspicious looks and her son was acting really creepy. What made everything worse was that he was holding a porcelain doll and chanting some weird song or ritual...And I swear that doll winked at me.

The next day, they disappeared.

The whole story seems so pathetic...But It scared the living daylights out of me.

Anyways, I was doing pretty good for watching the scary movie... I was already 30 minutes in and calm.

If calm means scared and completely horrified then yes. I was calm.

Oh my god! Nope! Yeah, I'm not calm! Someone turn the TV off!

"I can't do this anymore. Tessa turn it off."

"No, this is good." She said, exchanging looks between Blake.

"Tessa turn it off. Please." I tightened my grip on Carter's arm.

"Cas calm down it's just a movie." Carter whispered.

"Tessa knows how easily scared I get! Tessa turn it off!"

"Calm down Cas." She reassured. "It'll be fine-"

"Cassie calm down." Carter said.

"I can't! I'm..."

"Calm down Cassie!"

"Tessa turn it off! I swear! Just turn it off! Please! I can't-"

And that's when Carter Wayford kissed me.

_____________________________

This chapter though! I honestly don't even know. It's not one of my favorites but I guess it's ok...I'm sorry it's short! I apologize! Again, I've been super busy. I'm hoping to get back into long chapters!

XOXO