(12) Truth or Dare

"Ok, so we can watch The Notebook, Annabelle, The Conjuring, Hunger Games, all the Harry Potter movies...Which one?" Laila asks, digging through our movie box.

We used to have a lot of movies when Charlie and I were little. Mom and dad came home more frequently, and we always had Saturday movie night. Now that we've gotten older, we don't have many options any more. Most of our movies are long lost and are probably under the couch...

"Harry Potter 4." I said, grabbing the movie out of the movie box.

"Correction, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Not Harry Potter 4." Laila rolls her eyes at me. She's always been a fan girl...Fan-fiction writing and all.

"Shut up. I didn't come for a Harry Potter lecture. Lets play truth or dare instead of watching a movie!" Tessa grins. "Unless y'all are too scared."

Please. I've never ever chosen truth in my whole life when playing Truth or Dare. Scared? I think not.

"Ok. Give me a truth." Laila giggles, putting the movies back into the box.

"Sissy." I mumble, smiling.

"Is it true that you're crushing on someone? And who?" Tessa wiggles her eyebrows.

"Never mind, I want a dare!" Laila rolls her eyes.

"I dare you to answer that question!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"Nuh-Uh!"

"Fine! I like Greyson!"

Wait. What?

Laila likes Greyson? After all the teasing...I thought she HATED him!

"You like Greyson!?" Tessa and I said, almost at the same time.

"It's not bad...I mean he's cute..." Laila blushes, looking down and...Smiling?

Aww, they would be a cute couple!

"My turn!" I yell, giggling at Laila. "Don't think you'll get away with this Greyson business though Laila...Anyways, Dare."

"I dare you too...."

What can be so bad? I get that some people can be so freakish about a dare, but I don't get it. It's just a dare. It's like being told to take out the trash by your mom, but worse.

"Kiss Jace tomorrow."

Shoot. Now I get why dares can be bad.

 Now I get why dares can be bad

_____________________________

This chapter was short and horrible. I'm not going to even bother rereading it cuz it's that bad. But this had to happen in order for my future (and better) plans for this book to happen.

XOXO