(33) Man Period Probably

"So...You didn't tell me how your date went!"

"Mother! You can't be so nosy! Aren't you supposed to be more strict or something?" I shout, sprinting up the stairs trying to out run her.

"Yeah but I'm a cool mom!? Right Cassie? Such a cool mom." She smiles, proudly looking at me. I cringe at her word choice.

If cool means slightly annoying but still lovable, then yeah, she's a cool mom.

"No." I grunt, facing her.

"Tell me sweetheart!"

"Nooo mom!" I whimper, blushing.

"You're blushing Miss Cassiopeia! I know you are! Tell me, or I will call Carter right now and-"

"Fine!" I roll my eyes. "He challenged me to a bet that's it." I smile, letting her into my room.

"What was the bet?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Well...It wasn't really a bet..."

Oh yes it was Cassie, and his was the first time you've won one in years.

"Just tell me child!" She flops on my bed.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and I technically said yes! That's it mom!" I whimper.

And that's.

When my.

Eardrums.

Bleed.

"Oh my god! Where are your best friends, this is amazing! My daughter with her first boyfriend, this is going to be amazing! You know what we need..."

Oh no. Please don't...Mother...

"A PARTY! LETS CELEBRATE-"

"Calm yourself birth giver!" I chuckle,pushing her off the bed. "I want to sleep please!"

"Fine. But I knew this whole Cartsie situation would work out. I ship it!" She swoons, walking out of my room. "Goodnight Cassie."

"Goodnight mom." I whisper.

Before falling asleep, wondering how Monday is going to work out with a special someone.
________________________________

"Hey boo." He says loudly, kissing the top of my head. I cringe at how loud he said it.

"You're so embarrassing." I sigh, elbowing him in the ribs.

"And that hurt." He winces. "Now get on. Little miss goodie-two shoes probably doesn't want to be late to school."

"And what about you mister bad boy? When was the last time you've went to class?" I smirk, hopping onto the back of his bike, just before he starts and leaves.

But really, I barely have seen Carter anywhere in the school at all this whole entire year.

"Actually, you're sticking with me the whole day. And you, are going to go to your classes." I continue.

"Yeah right. Like I'm going to do that."

I will force him if I have to.

"You should've gotten a longer shirt." He chuckles, as I remember him eying me up and down before the ride.

"We've been over this before."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't have to explain it to me Cassie."

I wait a couple minutes before answering him again.