Chapter 1

Haemin's
"Yo!Haemin-ah!"Sungyeol,my bestfriend shouted for my name from across of my house.

"Sungyeol-ah!"I greeted him back,the same way he greeted me and waved my hands at him.

"Aish!Both of you..quiet down a bit.You guys are embarrasing me.The neighbours are all looking."My brother,Woohyun scolded us for being too noisy before he apologised to the neighbours who were all looking at us.

I just gave my best smile at him and apologised.

"Hehe..mianhe hyung.Just got excited to meet my bestfriend after a long summer break.How's Hawaii?" Sungyeol asked us.

"Its boring without you there. Oppa was busy checking out all the girls at the beach the whole time we went there..."I said lazily as I remembered our trip to Hawaii.

"No I was not!"Oppa protested.

"Whatever..."I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hyung...you should have brought me-"I shot Sungyeol a death glare when I knew what he was going to say.

"Tch, typical boys! "I muttered under my breath.

"Hehe..just kidding.Come on,let's get going or we'll be late. Hyung, I'll see you later when I dropped Haemin off after school."he said before both of us bid Woohyun oppa a goodbye and Sungyeol  drove his motorbike off.

Sungyeol is my bestfriend of 10 years.I met him during my mom reunion with her old classmates.My mom and Sungyeol's mom is bestfriend,so they always brought us along everytime they met.When we entered junior high, we became friends with a lot more people;Hoya oppa and Sungjong who was Sungyeol's cousin, Hoya oppa who was currently working as a dance teacher right after he finished college and Sungjong who was one year younger than me and currently busy with the dance training for the upcoming competition(that boy also skipped school lately just to nail his dancing skill),Hannah unnie and Woohyun oppa was also quite busy these days(they were finally at their final years of college while me and Sungyeol were at our final years of highschool),Jiyeon my bestfriend who was currently dating Myungsoo (Sungyeol's bestfriend), Dongwoo oppa who was working at his mother cafe and one more person that I really miss since he was like my actual older brother(Kim Sunggyu) that was currently studying in America.