Chapter 19

"Waa! It is so refreshing here! "her excitement made my heart fluttered with happiness knowing that my plan to make her feel fully energized succeeded.

"You like it?"I asked her eventhough I already knew the answer.

"Nae. It has been too long since we came here. Last time we came here was when we were six. "she said making us both suddenly reminiscing the old times.

The sea breeze made the air around the beach so fresh.

"Do you remember that Hannah-unnie once scraped her knees at that big rock?"she said while pointing at the humongous rock just beside a coconut trees.

"Nae.She cried a river at that time because she was really scared of blood."we both laughed at the memories.

Thinking back, it was really funny during that time because all of them thought that the injuries was pretty serious and that made both of them scared too. Luckily, Woohyun being the most mature and clever one said that it was just a scrape and the pain will subside.

"I remember that oppa gave unnie a piggy back because unnie was not going to stop crying eventhough oppa said the injury was nothing serious.They were so sweet at that time."

The whole morning we were just chatting and reminiscing the old time while walking along the shore hands-in-hand's.It was really fun to just talk and walk.

"Where do you want to eat?"I asked her while we were on our way to my bike.

"Dongwoo-oppa cafe,"she suggested.

"Okie..."I replied as I help her to wear her helmet before droving off to Dongwoo hyung's cafe.