Chapter 8

As soon as I stepped inside the class my eyes roamed searching for a certain person.

"He is sleeping.That guy listened to my advice and I was kind of shocked seeing him earlier than me this morning.."Myungsoo told me before he made his way towards his seat.

"That explains why there are no shouting this morning..."I muttered under my breath.

I walked to my usual seats and slowly pulled my chairs,careful not to wake Sungyeol.I looked at his peaceful sleeping figure and kept the smile to myself.

"Haemin-ah..."I heard a whisper coming from behind me.

I turned towards the person and with a low voice I asked him,"Is there something you need?"

"Here,give it to him when he wakes up.He came way too early and I bet that he skips his breakfast." Myungsoo explained as he handed me a packet of bread and a carton of milk.

"Okay...."I said before taking the milk and bread from his hand.

There are 5 minutes more before the class started.

"Sungyeol-ah..wake up.You need to eat something or you couldn't focus throughout the whole lessons.."I gently shook him up.

I was kind of guilty that I had to wake him up when he seems to be in a deep sleep. But he needs to eat before the class starts. So I literally had no choice.

"Ouh,Haemin-ah...when did you arrive?"he asked me groggily.

"Just a few minutes ago. Here, Myungsoo gave it to you.Eat it now.."I ordered him.

The bell rang right after Sungyeol finished drinking his milk and soon the class started as usual.

"Wow,I never thought that the class today would be this boring.My eyes almost gave up when  Mr Kim explained about the plants..." Myungsoo said while we were on our way to the parking lot.

"Well then,see you guys tomorrow at the usual place.I'll try to coax Jiyeon on coming with me."Myungsoo said before he hopped on his motorbike.

"Really?!Thanks,tell her that I really miss her.It has been so long since I met her after she moved school because she had to follow her mother's order. Being an only successor to her family business must be tough. "I pouted when I remembered my bestfriend fate.

It's different from me because I had oppa and my parents always told me to do the things I want.

"Don't worry, as long as we supports her, I believe she'll get through it. Besides, it's not like she was forced, she does it because she wanted to,"he managed to comfort me before he drove away.

Now it was only me and Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol-ah,why are you quiet today.You hardly speaks any words..."I gave him a really weird look.

All of a sudden,he turns towards me and grabbed my shoulder firmly before he lowered his head a little so that we were on the same height.

He took a deep breath before asking me something that caught me off guard,"Haemin-ah,what do you think about me and you together as a couple?"that question made me startled and speechless.

"What is wrong with him? Did he take the wrong medication? Is he sick?"all the thoughts kept on whirling inside my head as I stared at him weirdly.