Chapter 12

"It's now or never..."I muttered under my breath as I checked myself for the umpteenth time infront of the huge mirror.

"Yeol-ah!"I turned towards Myungsoo as soon as I heard him calling for me.

He gave me a huge smile and thumbs up,indicating that everything will turns out well.I nodded my head before checking my reflection in the mirror for the last time before grabbing my favourite guitar and walks towards Myungsoo.

"They'll be here in two minutes.Good luck.Show her you really mean it."he said before leaving me alone at the garden.

I was hiding at the other end of the garden when I heard someone was coming.Alarmed,I hide deeper in the little garden,making sure that no one will find me there.No one can know except for Myung,because I promised them that it was a surprise that they will never thought of.

Turns out that it was Haemin.Why did she looks so sad?Not long after that,Woohyun hyung came in and joined her.Woohyun was asking her samething and it made her face bacame even more stressful. I could see that they was talking and Haemin was becoming more grim.

Without thinking much,I started to strum my guitar and consciously played our secret song that I made just for her.

I smiled unknowingly seeing the recognisation on her innocent face.Woohyun hyung seems to caught up with my plan because I managed to notice that meaningful smirk before he left the garden.

"Sungyeol..."I heard her muttered my name softly,so I just walked out from my hiding just to see the big smile on the little angel's face.