Chapter 18

"Where are you going so early in the morning? "Woohyun-oppa asked me when he finally notices that my attire was slightly different.

Shyly, I replied, "Sungyeol-oppa wanted to take me on a date today. "

"Aah... that explains why your outfit is slightly different from usual. But, don't you think your skirt was too short and revealing? "Woohyun oppa commented while eyeing my legs.

"Wae? I don't see anything wrong with it? "I retorted back.

I went to the mirror and scanned myself from head to toe;a purple long sleeve t-shirt, a blue short skirt just above my knees, a cute white poshbag and not to forget a butterfly hairpin that Hannah-unnie gave me when we hangout last weekend.

"It's too revealing. The skirt I mean. " Woohyun-oppa told me when he noticed that I did not get what he means.

"It's not that short oppa. Besides, this shirt went along well with the skirt."I reassured him.

"Well... if you says so. I hope Sungyeol takes care of you from those wild man out there. "Woohyun-oppa sighed.

I knew he was just worried for my safety. I just kept the smile for myself.

"What about you oppa?Aren't you going anywhere today? "I asked him while I took a bite of the soggy pancakes that was made by Woohyun-oppa.

"Aigoo... I'm not like you guys who always had free time during weekends. I have to work my butt off for the assignments given by the intolerable professor. "I giggled at his cute grumble.

"Poor opp-"just before I managed to finish my sentence, I was cutted by the sound of knocking on the front door.

"There comes your boyfriend,"I blushed unknowingly when Woohyun oppa mentioned the word boyfriend.

I strode away from the kitchen and went to open the door, revealing Sungyeol with his jet black hair that was styled up,wearing a black leather jacket and jeans along with pair of black sneakers. He looks breathtaking.

"Are you just going to stand and look at me for the whole day?"I blushed deep shade red and invited him inside.

"I was just having breakfast with oppa. "I said to him and walked back to the kitchen and finished up my pancakes.

"Hey, hyung, "they did a fist bump.

"Where are you planning to take my sis to today? "Woohyun oppa asked him.

"It's a secret."Sungyeol gave him a meaningful looks which made Woohyun oppa scrunched up his face.

"Whatever. Just take care of Haemin well. Hope you guys have a lovely day today."Woohyun oppa wished before he went back to his room.