Chapter 15

Myungsoo's
"Oppa, what are you doing? "gosh!My heart almost dropped the moment Jiyeon tapped her finger onto my shoulder.

I shushed her and pointed at the garden. She seems to understand the situation and apologised for making me startled earlier.

"Did Sungyeolie asked you to help him? "she whispered.

"Nae. Aish.. it was so frustrating to see both of them like that. Haemin doesn't seem to sense the seriousness in Yeol confession. "I grumbled and Jiyeon just chuckled hearing it.

"Oppa.. with Haemin, words won't help at all. You need to show it. She's just like that. "Jiyeon words made me think.

Right. If words doesn't help. Then Sungyeol need to confess through action and be more straightforward and bold.

I could see that Sungyeol was glancing at my way. Just then an idea came into my mind.

"Jiyeon-ah,mianhe."I pulled Jiyeon into an abrupt kiss right after I apologised.

Jiyeon was flustered at first but after a short while, she understands it. Myungsoo did it because it was to help Sungyeol.She gladly returns the kiss before they parted their lips away.

"Whoah.. that man seems to catch up faster than ever. "Jiyeon praised, doesn't feel awkward at all.

"Yah... both of you was enjoying the surprise without us. How could you? "
Hoya-hyung caught us red handed. We just smiled at them sheepishly before returning our attention at the soon to be couple.

"Wah... what a bold act, "Woohyun hyung said, earning a snickered from the others.