Chapter 13

I sang the full lyrics to her and her smile didn't falter for even a second.I knew how much she loves this song.I don't even know why.

I finished the song with my own words,"...sometimes I wondered why  my heart beats so fast whenever we touch.I wanted to keep you for myself. We've been friends for so long,so why it had been so different now.After months of searching for the answer,I finally understands ."I stared right into her eyes as I sang.

"...and that was because of one thing.It's because I love you. " finally I managed to breath out the words and she seems to understand my message.

I know for sure that she understand what I mean because her cheeks started to turn crimson red.I carefully laid down my guitar on the bench and slowly approached her.

"Haemin-ah...I.."before I could say anything she suddenly hugged me and I have to say that her action really caught me off guard.

Haemin's

I don't know why but my face was really hot right now and my heart was thumping so fast that it could jump out of my chest any moment if I failed to calm myself.Did I hear him right?I did right?There was no offense because he was looking at me like I'm some kind of,I don't know how to describe it but it was different from the usual.

"Haemin-ah...I.."before he could say something that made me turned even more red I quickly hugged him to hide my deep shade red face.

Funny,I can feel his body stiffened.Is he shocked?