Chapter 3

Haemi POV
"Where is he?"I muttered to myself.

I had been waiting for the past
fifteen minutes.I'm freezing to death waiting for him.If I had known that this will happened I would totally disagree with this.I huffed my breath and rubbed my freezing hands together to keep it warm.As I was waiting patiently,a familiar motorbike stopped infront of me.

Sungyeol POV
After I dropped Hannah noona at our house,I quickly drove towards the restaurant where Haemin works.I'm fifteen minutes late by the time I reach there.I saw a familiar silhoutte as soon as I reached the restaurant.
After making sure that the girl was Haemin,I immediately stopped my bike infront of her.I felt guilty when I saw her freezing.

"Why are you so late?You know how cold it is?Luckily I'm not dead yet due to the freezing weather..."she whined.

"I'm sorry,I didn't expect that noona wants me to attend her friends birthday party..."I explained as I handed her the special gloves and helmet I got for her.

"Wah,your hands are so cold.."I exclaimed as I helped her to put on her gloves and helmets.

"I've been standing here for the past fifteen minutes,what do you expect?" she stated the fact,making me felt even more guilty.

I just smiled sheepishly while she just rolled her eyes at me.I drove her home as it was already late and we had school tomorrow.When we had arrived at her house,she quickly got off and handed me back the gloves and helmet.

"You're going with Hannah unnie tomorrow?"she asked me.

"Nope.Why would I drive her to the college when her class always starts later than us? Besides ,I bet hyung will probably picked her up cause they goes to the same college."I patted her heads.

She just nodded her heads at me,acknowledging my words.

"Then drive safely and don't forget to do your homework.."she managed to remind me before she turned her heels away,walking towards her house. Wait, she forgets something.

"Ya!"I called her.

She turned and looked at me amusedly.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"I asked her.

She seems to remember and immediately made her way towards me and pecked me slightly on the cheeks.

"There..Happy now?"she grumbled and I smiled meekly before nodding my head.

Don't get the wrong idea,its just a sisterly peck for a brother.

"Ouh before I forgot,I'm going to pick you up everyday after work..."I informed her before I took my leave.