Chapter 20

As I was waiting for Sungyeol,my eyes caught a glimpse of someone familiar.
When our eyes connected,that was when I realized who the person was. I smiled at his direction and waved him over.

"Hey, "he greeted me before taking a seat infront of me.

"Hi.Are you having your lunch here?"I asked him kindly.

"Aniya. I was just meeting my friend here. What about you?"he asked me back.

"Oh. I'm having a date right now. "I replied simply.

"You have a boyfriend already?!"he seems to be a bit taken aback by my reply.

"Nae. Is anything wrong for me to have a boyfriend,Daehyun-sshi? "I was a bit amused by his reaction.

"Er... ani. I-"I was waiting for his words when we heard someone cleared his throat.

Sungyeol's
"Oh!Yeol-ah! "Dongwoo-hyung greeted me when he finally notices my presence.

"Hey, hyung. Just give me and Haemin the regular. "I said to him and he just nodded at me in acknowledgement.

"I see you are having a date right now." he casted me a knowing look.

It took him awhile to prepare our food and when it was ready I thanked him before returning to the table with the food. As I was walking back to the table,I noticed that Haemin was not alone. He was with someone looking rather familiar.

"Isn't he the new guy in our class? "my mind finally caught the identity of that man.

They seems to have a good conversations that it made my heart pinched because of jealousy.This can't do. I need to chase him away from her. I cleared my throat to catch their attention and wow, that really works when both of them divert their attention to me.

"Is he your date?!"whoa.

Why does he sounds so offended?

"Is there anything wrong dude?"I mocked him when he seems to be that shocked.

"I thought you said he was just your bestfriend?"he looked at Haemin with obvious dissapointed looks.

"He was my bestfriend. But now he is my boyfriend.Anything wrong with it Daehyun-sshi?"Haemin corrected him.

I smiled deviously before saying, "Are you disappointed because you like Haemin? "

His eyes widen when I said that. Without saying anything he immediately stormed off from the cafe without spending any look at either both of us.

"Yah! What was that suppose to mean? "Haemin smacked me on the head when she saw me laughing at that poor boy.

"Mianheyo.I can't help it when he was being so obvious."I casted her an apologetic look before handing Haemin her lunch.