Chapter 17

"Finally, I have been waiting since forever to see you guys like this." Hoya hyung commented.

"Nae, I almost thought that Yeol had to do it again some other time. I even planned another strategy if that will happen,"this time Myungsoo,made all of the group broke into a fit laughter.

"Yah! Quit exaggerating. What made you think kissing Jiyeon would help me?That was one great and helpful idea.. "I shot them a killer question, making the others wild with howling and teasing once again.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon was blushing hard when their secret were exposed.

"Anyway, thanks to that,our innocent and naive Haemin finally understands my confession. "I grinned.

Then, we spent the day as usual.

"Sungy-"I cutted Haemin's words with a kiss while the others just cooed with my bold action.

"Call me oppa or I'll kiss you again," Haemin pouted at me when I asked her to call me oppa.

"Wae, you seems like you want me to kiss you..."I gave her a mischievous grin.

"Yeol-ah, don't be too hard on my dongsaeng, "Woohyun-hyung butted in.

"Oppa, just let them be. Don't meddle with the young couple business. " I silently thanked my noona in my heart.

"Arrasso. I'll call you oppa. Just don't kiss me out of nowhere again," Haemin finally obliged and that made me smiled goofily.

"Yah... let's date tomorrow, "I whispered making sure no one hears it except Haemin.

Haemin nodded excitedly.

"Guys! Let's call it a day. It was kind of late already. I need to close the cafe early by the way. "Dongwoo hyung suddenly said, making all of us looked at the 🕒.

"It was six already?! "Hoya hyung was kind of shocked.

"Ah! That's right. Aren't you suppose to send Sungjong at the studio on 6.30?"Hannah noona exclaimed.

"Dang it! How can I forgot? Sungjong is going to throw a fit. See you guys later and Hannah, don't forget to tell aunty that we'll be arriving home late."he said before dashing off towards his bike and drove away as fast as lightning.

"Aigoo, that hyung. I suppose Jongie will threw a fit at him. How could he forget his brother first competition?" I said and noona just smiled seeing our foolish cousin behaviour.

"Hyung, I'll take noona home. You should drive Haemin. "I told Woohyun hyung and started the bike.

"Arrasso. See you when I see you brother-in-law. "he said teasingly and I just smirked at him,fully knowing what he really meant.

I bid everyone goodbye and pecked Haemin a goodbye kiss before driving away from the cafe right after Hannah noona finally hopped on my bike.