Chapter 9

"Huh?!"I was taken aback and a bit flustered by his sudden question.

"Ani,I might be losing my mind right now.Just forget about what I asked .Let's go home."he immediately said and started his motorbike.

My mind was in a mess right now and Sungyeol's sudden question kept on bothering me.I was tossing and turning around my bed just to get my mind off Sungyeol's weird question. Before I knew it,I drifted away to my dreamland.

Morning came in a speed of a light.I washed up and went down to the kitchen.As I was getting near the kitchen,I could make out some noises coming from the kitchen.

"Must be Woohyun oppa.."I muttered under my breath as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning oppa!"I greeted him ethusiastically.

"Morning Haemin,hehe.."to my shock the person in the kitchen was not Woohyun oppa instead she was the person that I was longing to see.

"Hannah-unnie!"I hugged her as soon as I regained my conscious.

"What are you doing here?"I asked her when I finally broke my hug with her.

"Well,its been so long since I last hang out with you.I happen to have some free time today,so might as well come here to have some fun."she explained and I just ooed at her.

Suddenly my mind went naughty and I started to give her a meaningful smile.

"Is that so unnie?Well,you know today Woohyun oppa is also free..."my voice trailed off as I watched Hannah unnie reaction.

Indeed,she was blushing madly.

"Yah!What are you suggesting?"she snapped at me.

"Hehe.I'm just wondering if you guys can go on a date or something?"I gave her an innocent look but deep down my heart was laughing at how flustered Hannah unnie was.

"Can you stop saying nonsense?!If you have nothing better to do then help me prepare the table..."she huffed and continued cooking.

"Nae,unnie.."I said before grabbing the plates and arranged it on the table.