Chapter 4

"Yah,you know you look hideous with that face..."I turned to Myungsoo with a pout on my face.

"She moved her seat and sit next to that new kid.How can I not be dissappointed?And she doesn't even forgive me yet.."I was really frustrated seeing Haemin with that new guy.

I was left all alone here and she doesn't even spare me a look.They were chatting together like there was no one else in the class.

"Come on,she'll cool down later.Don't need to be sad over something little..."Myungsoo tried to cheer me up.

"You're right..she'll forgive me later.She never stay mad at me for too long."I sighed and turned my gaze away from them.

"How can I be so stupid for leaving her all alone in that stuffy store room?"I smacked my head when I remembered that we were on duty to clean up the store room right after physical education ended.

To make the matter worsen, the new kid that just enrolled in yesterday offered her a helping hand in exchange Haemin need to help him to get through the whole year of school. What will happen if Haemin falls for that guy?

"Besides,if you're worried that Haemin will fall for that guy just forget your false guess.."I looked at Myungsoo with wide eyes.

"What?"he asked me lazily.

"Did you read my mind just now?How do you know what was I thinking and how do you know it was a false guess?"I stared at him in disbelief.

"Your face is easy read.Besides, knowing Haemin,she won't even look at him more than just friends.You know how she is..She's just friendly.."Myungsoo explained.

I felt slightly relieved hearing Myungsoo's words. But it's not enough for me to wipe off that stupid jealousy feeling from my heart,resulting me to heave another sigh.

"Just confessed already!"Myungsoo suddenly banged my desk when he heard me sighed making all eyes were fixed on us.

"Yah!"I shushed him as I threw a sweet smile to the others and muttered an apology for the chaos Myungsoo had made.

As I was apologising,I managed to catch Haemin's confused face and not long after that she turns back her attention towards the new guy.

"I will confess if it was just as easy..."I mumbled inaudibly.

"Yeol-ah,nothing is easy in this world.You just need some effort and the right way..Then you're good to go.."Myungsoo started to give some advice.

"I'll help you if you want.."he offered making me once again widen my eyes at the offer.

"Stop widen your eyes at me you freak!"he smacked me with a book.

"Ouch!I'm sorry,just couldn't believe my ears.Well if you insist..I would really need the help.Thanks Myung.."I gave him a friendly punch on his shoulder.