Chapter 10

"Woah!Smell's nice in here..." Woohyun oppa suddenly chimed in.

"Morning oppa..."I greeted him and gave him a quick morning kiss on his cheek.

"Morning,how's my little girl today?" he asked me as he ruffled my hair.

"Great!"I answered excitedly, making him chuckled at my failed aegyo.

"Oh oppa,you and Hannah unnie are going to join us right?"I asked them while we were having our breakfast.

"Of course,we won't miss the surprise you know.."Hannah unnie replied.

"Surprise?What surprise?"I look at them weirdly.

Is there any special occasion?Last time I check,today we're only having a regular hang out day.Am I missing something?

Hannah's POV
Oh my...I forgot that she doesn't know anything about this.Haish...why am I so clumsy..I looked at Woohyun, begging him to help me.He just chuckled at me and shook his head.

"Myungsoo said he's finally introducing his girlfriend to us right?Of course it's a surprise.Never had I thought that Myung will find himself a girl despite his cold attitude towards others.We want to know which girl had finally break the ice in Kim Myungsoo."he said calmly.

"Ahh...that makes sense.I bet you will be really surprise."I blew a relief sigh when Haemin actually bought the lie Woohyun told her.

From the corner of my eyes,I caught Woohyun send me his signature smile and gave me a wink.I don't know why,but my cheeks felt hot and my heart was thumping really fast.

"C-come on guys,let's go.I bet everyone was already there now."I immediately said and lucky me,no one seems to notice my redden cheeks.

All of us went to Dongwoo oppa cafe by Woohyun oppa's car.The little cafe was our usual hang out spot.It was really cosy and I really love it there.By the time we arrived,everyone was already there except us.

"Wah,took you guys long enough.." Hoya oppa said.

"Hehe..sorry.We're having breakfast at my house.."Woohyun explained as we took our seats.

"So Myung, where's this girlfriend of yours? "Woohyun asked him as soon as he sat down beside me.

Haemin
Everyone seems eager to meet Myungsoo's girl while I was just trying hard to hold my laughter.They are going to be so shock if they knew who the girl is.

"She's already here! "Myungsoo told us when a girl shyly approached our table.

"Jiyeon-ah!!! "I screamed her name and immediately we gave each other a bear hug.

Gosh I missed this girl so much.

"Omo, Jiyeonie! You're Myungsoo 's girlfriend? "Hannah unnie seems so shocked.

I tried to hold my laughter when Hannah unnie and Woohyun oppa were so in dazed.

"Daebak! "Woohyun oppa chuckled and congratulate them.

"What is this? How did you three know each other? "Dongwoo oppa and Hoya oppa were the only one who seems clueless.

"Nae oppa, Jiyeon is my bestie!" I excitedly told them.

"Ouh, now that make sense."Dongwoo oppa said.