Chapter 6

Flashback
"So the first thing you need to do is be understanding.Just let her do what she want.No argument."I just listened to every words that Myungsoo said.
End of flashback.

I blew a deep breath as I looked at her right in the eye before responding as calm as I could,"Oh,is that so..okay then..see you tomorrow.."

I drove away right after I said that but was immediately stopped when a hand caught my arms, startling me.

"Yah! That's dangerous! "I scolded her for her action.

"Mianhae. But you are forgetting something. "she pouted at me, making me slightly confused.

Before I could think off something, Haemin suddenly took off my helmet and gave me a quick peck,making my heart rate beat faster than ever.Before I knew it, that little angel was already nowhere to be seen. I smiled looking at the house before drove away .

Haemin's
"Oppa!I'm home!"I called out for my brother as soon as I stepped inside my house.

"I'm in the kitchen!"I heard him replied and I slowly brought my feet towards where he was.

"Did you two fight?"he suddenly asked.

"As usual..."I lazily replied.

Sungyeol and I always fight but its quite impressive that we made up in a brief second.

"Sigh..both of you should stop fighting with each other already.Both of you are already teenagers .Grow up a bit will you? " Woohyun oppa started to lecture me.

"I'll try..."I replied.

Sungyeol's
"I'm home!"I said as soon as I entered my house.

"I already brought dinner..its on the table.."I heard Hoya hyung said.

"Thanks hyung..."I thanked him before making my way towards the dining room.

I ate quietly as I kept on thinking about Haemin and the new guy.
Thoughts about Haemin falling for that guy was running around my mind.

"Yah,gwaenchanha?"I was startled by Hoya hyung's voice.

"What?"I asked him after I finally gained my sense.

"Are you okay?You looked as if you're going to burn the food with your stares."he chuckled.

"Just a bit frustrated.."I confessed.

"Wae?Is it about Haemin again?" waah, am I that easy to read.

I was quite shocked when Hoya hyung guessed it right.First Myungsoo, now Hoya hyung.

"How did you know?"I knitted my brows as I looked directly at his face eve though I already knew the answer.

"Well,its not like I knew you just yesterday.We have been living together since you born. "he shrugged his shoulder making me grinned slightly at him.

"Is it obvious?"I asked him.

"For me and Woohyun..it is.Even Hannah can see right through you.Ani,forget it, everyone can see it. When are you going to make a move on her?"he asked me simply making me sighed for the hundredth time that day.

"I'm working on it.It was just not as easy as I thought it will be.."I murmered as I took a sip of the hot choco that Hoya hyung had made.

Sometimes I was really glad to have a cousin like Hoya hyung.Aside from noona I really need a brotherly advice.