Chapter 16

I was so nervous while waiting for Haemin response. No doubt that I was getting a cold feet seeing Haemin blank face.

"Is this real? "well that response was normal.

I smiled at her and voluntarily pinched her cheeks, making her winced in pain. She frowned at me before smacking me on the head.
After a while, we broke into a fit laughter, realising how stupid we both were being.

Out of sudden a familiar voice was shouting,startling us.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?! Are you guys an item yet?! "Dongwoo hyung asked us and that made my eyes rounded when we realised that all of them was actually eavesdropping us.

Haemin was in deep shade of red while I cast them an irritating look.
Before I could throw unsatisfied remarks, once again I was stopped with another shocking response.

"Yes, we are! "that got the whole audience of my confession towards Haemin  became wild with teasing and congratulate us.

I looked at Haemin and she just winked at me in a meaningful manner before linking her arms together with me,dragging me inside the cafe back.

Haemin's
I noticed the nervousness in Sungyeol. All the memories that I had with Sungyeol flashed in my head and I thought about Myungsoo words everytime he used to tease me about being Sungyeol one and only girlfriend. Is that what he meant?Aish,what is this weird feeling in my heart?All this time.. this feeling only happened everytime when Sungyeol..

"Yah! What are you guys doing? Are you guys an item yet?! "good heavens,that really startled me.

Dongwoo oppa, that man really need to learn not to meddle in other people's business.

Slowly, without me knew it, my face started to blush a deep red and the next thing I did really made me literally shocked.

"Yes, we are! "I could see Sungyeol was dumbstrucked by my sudden answer but I just smiled innocently before linking our arms together, dragging him inside the cafe where the others was howling like hayenas.