Chapter 2

Sungyeol's
"Look!Sungyeol oppa is here!"a girl screamed my name when she saw me and in a few second the hallway started to fill with girls shouting.

"Oppa,you are so handsome!"I just shot them a quick smile before I excused myself from the crowd and dashed to my class.

It was very tiring every morning to get through the crazy mobs of girls.

"I see you're late.."I heard Myungsoo said.

"Sigh..I had to pick-oh my god!Where's Haemin?!"I started to get panicked when I realised that Haemin was not with me.

Haemin's
"That jerk will surely be dead by the time I reached the class.How dare he leaves me all alone in this stupid crazy mob that was all fangirling over him!"I growled under my breath while I was struggling to get my way out from the crowd.

Just before I could enter the class I bumped into someone making me fell hard on the ground.

"Ugh!"I groaned due to the pain.

"I'm sorry!"the person apologised and helped me up.

"Yah!You.."I stopped my sentence when I noticed who's the person was.

I shot him a death glare,scaring him.

"Mianhe Haemin-ah..I didn't mean to left you all alone there."He explained.

I puffed my cheeks and just walked pass him.

"Someone is mad..."

"Shut it L..."I growled.

"Whoah,what did he do this time?"he asked.

"I accidently left her while trying to escape from those crazy girls..."I heard Sungyeol sighed.

"You should try coming early,its peaceful while no one is around and you can walk in the hallway freely without pushing and screaming."
Myungsoo said to us.

"We'll do that tomorrow..." Sungyeol responded.