Chapter 11

Everyone was having a great time catching up with each other until I realise that someone was missing.

"Hoya-oppa,where's Sungyeol?"I asked him.

"He'll be late because he have something to take care.Wae?"he looked at me.

I just shooked my head at him and just asked him to continue  with whatever he was doing.

It was kind of boring because everyone seems to have a great time teasing Myungsoo and Jiyeon.It was kind of boring when no one paid attention towards me. Don't get me wrong,I was used to get attention from everyone so it makes me feel left out when they only focused on my bestfriend.Not to mention that Sungyeol is not here.Unknowingly,I heaved a huge sigh making Myungsoo turns his gaze towards me.

"Are you okay?"he asked me.

I just nodded my head before excusing myself from them.Little did I know,everyone was staring at me worriedly as I made my way towards the back garden.It was really peaceful and I love it there.

Woohyun's POV
"What's wrong with her?"Hannah suddenly asked me.

"I don't know.I'll go and talk to her for a bit.."I said before following my sister.

Haemin's POV
I blew a deep breath for the umpteenth time before throwing my gaze towards the beautiful flowers that was surrounding the fountain.I took a seat on the fountain and dipped my feet into the cold water.I don't know what was wrong with me.My heart started to quench without a reason.Suddenly,Sungyeol's image popped out infront of my eyes.

"Haemin-ah..."I was startled by the sound of someone calling my name.

For a moment there I thought it was Sungyeol calling for me.Turns out that it was just Woohyun oppa with his worried face.

"Are you okay?Is something bothering you?"he asked me as he took a seat besides me.

"I-I don't know.My heart felt heavy and I don't know why.."I said truthfully.

With Woohyun oppa,I never hide my feelings or anything.He is my brother and he always had the answer to my confusion.That is why I never hide anything from him.

"Is it about Sungyeol?"see,told you so.

He always knew and there was no point in hiding it from him.I just nodded my head as a response.

Before Woohyun oppa could say anything,we heard a gentle voice coming from the end of the garden along with a soft strum of a guitar.

"Wait,I know this melody.."I whispered under my breath as I looked at Woohyun oppa.

Woohyun oppa just smiled at me meaningfully before he got up and said,"Well,I better head back."

"Huh?!"before I could grasp the situation,Woohyun oppa already inside the cafe.

"Sungyeol..."I muttered before making my way towards where the melody came from.