Chapter 14

"What are you trying to pull?"I asked him with a low tone as I still haven't broke the hug between us.

He pushed me away gently before looking at me deeply in the eyes.There it goes again.The tingling sensation creeping inside my heart making me wanting to shrink myself if that was even possible.

"Can't you see that I'm being serious here?"he suddenly said.

"What?About you love me?I know that already..."I said as I gave him a small smile.

"You do?How did you-"I gave him a smack on his head just before he could asked me anything.

"You always said that everytime on my birthday. Don't you remember?"
his face fell when I said that.

What? Something seems different with Sungyeol and I can't point it out.

Sungyeol's
Sigh.Can't she see that I'm trying to be serious.

"Wae? What's with the gloomy look?" her question made my blood boils.

Is she that naive?

From the corner of my eyes I could see that Myungsoo was trying to tell me something.Then it hits me. If words could not describe it, then I have to use action.Swiftly,I pulled Haemin towards me and plants a soft kiss on her plumps lips. I could feel her body stiffened for awhile.

Haemin's
What is this feeling inside my heart? It was tingling and I-I felt weird. His lips were so soft.

After awhile he parted away from my lips and locked his eyes with me.

"Haemin-ah-"it could not be that right.

"I don't know if you are just being innocent or plain stupid.. "well that was mean of him to call me stupid.

Anyway, it was not his first time addressing me that.

"What I'm trying to do is I want to make you my girlfriend. But seeing how naive you are,I don't think beating around the bush and do all these romantic plan would help me. So I'm just going to be honest with you."his words made me blushed unconciously.

"Be my girlfriend. "I was so flabbergasted the moment he blurted out the three words.

"Sungyeol-ah.. "his voice came out like a whisper and I could not think of any better words to describe what I was feeling at the moment.