Bitter and Sweet

A/N: here's an extra extra long chapter because the writer of this chapter, AKA me, is a writing mess. Enjoy!

Monday-March 25~morning

I was again in the backseat of a van, looking out of my window. How can someone who doesn't deserve me hurt me so much? I was actually a little heartbroken. All of those times thrown away like nothing, those two years seemed like they had no value to him. Did he always feel like this? When did it start?

He knew I thought we were fine too, I had texted him that morning, telling him I was on my way back, yet he met another woman at the same airport, not giving a damn if I saw him.

I had the urge to pull my knees up and against my chest, but I didn't need the boys to know about this. I was not going to be the one who ruined their time.

I sat in the backseat after they forced me to relax and catch up on some sleep. How could I?

I had my phone on my lap and my contacts open. There lay Sangwoo, the short message I still didn't have the heart to send sitting there. Suga seemed to blend in with the environment, so much, I forgot he was sitting next to me.

"You look like shit."

"Thanks," I murmured, turning my phone off and holding the tears back from his sight. My heart sank once I saw his worried look, I've never seen him make that face. "What?"

"I never knew-... Never mind."

"You never knew what? Tell me."

He sighed, "I knew, I wasn't too bothered to see it... You have a life of your own, you go through some things we might not even understand."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you might be going through something a normal person would, and as you can see, we're not exactly normal people."

"Why do you think I'm going through something?" I smiled, shaking my head. It wasn't a genuine smile, he could also tell as much as I could.

"Because you've been staring at your boyfriend's contact for the last hour, with your finger on the send button... I'm guessing something went wrong." He shrugged.

I looked down on my phone, turning it on and sending the message. "I am breaking up..." I closed my eyes, letting a tear fall. One after another, I bit my lip, controlling the sobs and quietly disguising them as hiccups.

Suga sighed, rubbing my head and whipping my tears with his thumb. "Don't waste such precious tears on such useless things."

I chuckled, he had a different way of making people feel better, but it was somehow working. He rubbed my head and held my shoulder during the whole ride, knowing that what little consolation he gave me, was enough to help me through the night.

"Thank you."

"What happened?"

"I was at the airport when I saw him hug another woman."

"That's not that bad," he admitted.

"It wasn't, but the make out session afterward was."

"Oh."

"I kinda had a feeling too... The chemistry wasn't there anyways."

"For who, you or him?"

"Both, I guess... I think that maybe he had decided that himself a long time ago. I don't even know how long he had this going on behind my back."

The van had stopped, and all the boys let me get out first. Fans surrounded us, and I found myself struggling to protect them from these fans. Usually, it went smoothly, but they were persistent.