The Parturition

Monday- April 8~ two hours into the flight

We were already on our way to France, Na-yeong sat in the front with Alaric, trying to keep him awake during the flight. Tae on the seat next to mine, an aisle separating us. "Rev-Revy-Revy," he stuttered, holding onto my sleeve gently. I turned towards him, smiling gently. I didn't want him to fear me or be afraid of me scolding him for whatever he did or is about to do.

"What's wrong Taehyungie," I cooed, which eased him slightly.

"I am really hungry." 

"Okay, come on." I stood up, grabbing his hand and waddling towards the back where the fridge is. A hand grabbed the both of ours, a groggy voice asked, "where are you two going?"

"Guard here is going to get me something to eat!" A loud snore made the three of us jump. We turned to see Rapmonster with his mouth wide open. Hmm, so I'm guessing he stopped drinking water before and after bed since we pranked him. Should I feel guilty? Yeah. Do I? Nope. "Want something Jiminie?"

"Milk."

"Molk?" I teased.

"Milk"

"Mirk? I smiled. He chuckled, pushing us towards the back.

"Please give me MILK."

"Okay, Jiminie," Tae giggled, grabbing a cup of milk in the fridge while I warmed up my chicken nuggets and Na-yeong's hamburger. I knew it was hers, considering she labeled every food item in the fridge. Tae came back, instantly grabbing Na-yeong's warm food and attempting to put it back in the fridge. "Are you crazy!? She's going to yell at us for eating her food!"

"But I'm hungry," Eomma stated. Tae jumped, holding onto my arm in fear. "Why are you both so jumpy?" I shrugged, giving her her food as she thanked me. We all walked to the front, Na-yeong in front and Tae in the middle. I watched as his head lowered, and smacked him upside the head.

"Keep your eye's on the road, buster." I stopped, watching him rub his head, and sit on his seat with a guilty look on his face. I smiled, I couldn't stop him from being a boy, but I wasn't going to let him stare at anything he wasn't supposed to... yet.

I turned my head, seeing the peaceful mochi sleep with a milk mustache. I made sure no one was watching, lifting his bangs and kissing the top of his forehead. He didn't have to be aware of the things I do for him, just as long as he is happy, I'll be too.

I sat back in my seat, opening my chicken nuggets and eating one by one mindlessly. I picked one up, trying to eat it, but it ended up being two I picked up. I tried to put one down, but they wouldn't budge --the Nuggets were connected. I smiled, seeing the oddly shaped duo. Well, this is interesting, it kinda looks like a little person. V was chatting with Na-yeong as she ate, he once in awhile made her smile. I took four of his fries, Sticking them into the chicken nugget. V turned to see me playing with my food.

He gave me the notorious Taehyung laugh, "Oh look, it's you chicken nugget-son."

"Where did you find that?" Na-yeong asked, outstretching her hand to take the chicken nugget. I handed it to her.

"It was in my food, I guess they fried them too close."

"It has little arms and legs," Tae laughed, holding the fries he had for hands. "What are we going to name it?"

"Name it?" Na-yeong asked, handing it to Tae.

He nodded, "we have to name it, it's Revy's child, he has to have a name!"

I took the chicken nugget back, giggling and holding it. "His name has to be Chikky."

"Chikky?" Na-yeong asked, "I like it."