Choosing and Deciding

Friday-March 29

It was Friday and the day I chose who was going to work with me. Not only did I look for performance, but how we cooperated with one another. Mariana definitely passed, but scrawny dude, shy girl, and optimistic chick lacked either discipline or social skills.

Tony was a definite yes, he followed orders, followed them well and worked well with others. I wouldn't actually say he's a leader, but when it came to teamwork, he carried his own weight. None of the other trainees stood out to me, all except one.

Adrian was beginning to understand what I was trying to teach. He began to cooperate, and he was one of the best trainees...one of them at least. He wasn't as smart as Mariana, or as disciplined as Tony, but he got the job done. I skimmed through his file briefly, seeing the picture he had in there. For someone who is so stubborn and annoying, he is quite handsome, I'll give him that.

I finally finished my files and set an alarm for 12. I had so many alarms for so many reasons, I almost forgot to turn some of them off.

I remembered that Alaric was on a short businesses trip tomorrow and that I couldn't leave Ace by himself for such a long time. Usually, I have a dog sitter, but she's moved abroad and into college. She did a good job, and she has been working for me for these two years he's been alive, but she has moved on, and now, who was I going to pay to take care of a very aggressive dog.

Ace literally hates everyone but Na-yeong. I am sure she's busy tomorrow, I mean, she is the manager. If I left Ace with anyone but her, he would bark at them the whole time, they wouldn't even be able to feed, or walk, or even see him without him getting rowdy. Especially if I leave him at my own house. Much luck to the boys, they have the day off, and-.

Wait a second... Ace likes Jimin. Tomorrow is Jimins day off... Might as well ask him.

 Might as well ask him

Awww, Jimin's so cute. My heart beat faster, wondering how many nights he's waited for my text. Surprisingly, we text a lot, my friendship with him was purely based off of memes and feelings.

 Surprisingly, we text a lot, my friendship with him was purely based off of memes and feelings

He's a sweetheart, wish I could tell him without making it weird. No Revy, control yourself. He's your client and it's not allowed.

 He's your client and it's not allowed