Prank Time

Monday-April 1~ Morning

Third Person

The six boy woke up, one realized he had no pants while the other peed his. V, the second youngest, couldn't have fallen for his trap any better. The powder was all over him, and he became soaking wet, blending into a doughy substance that would take a long and irritating shower to remove, not only that, but he was starting to get a baby rash from the stain in his boxers.

Jimin, at first, was nonchalant about not finding his pants, it was the boys he was with anyways, it's not like they haven't seen him in his boxer-briefs before. He confidently strutted out of his room, rubbing his eyes and craving orange juice and some eggs.

Next up was the leader, who woke up happy and unaware of the day. He strutted his way to the kitchen after having his glass of water, wondering if he would stop snoring anytime soon. Seeing that Jin already finished making the eggs for the boys, Namjoon took the orange juice from the fridge, putting the red solo cups on the table. He served himself some orange juice and waited for Jin to put his eggs on his plate.

J-Hope had awakened peacefully, he stretched and turned the lights on. Gasping and falling out of his bed. He stepped back from the lamp that had a cockroach inside and opened his drawer, where he thought he kept something hard to kill it with. He looked down at the drawer to only be greeted by the face of a terrifying clown. At this point, J-hope let out a blood-wrenching scream, running out of his room and towards Jin, holding his broad shoulder and mumbling.

"There is a clown face in my drawer, a huge bug in my lamp, and a provable pee stain in my underwear."

"You're kidding."

"I wish, I feel a little wet down there."

"About the clown and bug you idiot!" Jin sighed, calling Namjoon. "Leader! We have a slight prank problem."

"No kidding," he whispered. Staring at the head that was in the fridge which he had missed earlier. He took the jar out and startled Jimin, he touched his chest but then giggled, opening the jar and peeking inside.

"It's just a piece of paper... Hey, where's Suga?"

"I'm here you loudmouths, why did you guys wake me up!?" J-hope pointed at his room. Suga sighed, walking into J-hopes room and showing him the paper, crumbling it up and throwing it away.

"Now who could have done these pranks? Jimin is too nice, Jin would get worried about our well-being, Suga is too lazy, J-hope is too scared, and I definitely didn't do them."

"Taehyung," Jimin whispered, they all turned to see the poor boy with his boxers wet and full of dough. Suga barely contained his laugh, taking a sneaky picture through his phone and sending it to Revy, who waited at the elevator with the doors closed.

"Jungkook is the only one left, he is always teasing us so it must be him," Taehyung stated, Jin secretly wanted Tae to remain like that, so he sneaked his way into the shower already starting the water.

"Well, I'll be taking a shower first, then you can come in, V," Jin giggled as he took a shower, scrubbing his head with shampoo thoroughly.

Jimin waddled back into the kitchen, ready to eat what Jin served them. Taehyung pouted and sulked, mad he got the worst prank.

Jimin grabbed the salt, shaking over his eggs. The cap came off, but he still smiled gently. He grabbed his phone after receiving a text from Revy. She said she always knew he grabbed the salt first and sent a grinning emoji face. He chuckled, tempted to send hearts but settled for a laughing face.

All of the boys drank their juice at the same time, immediately spitting it out in disgust. All of them gagged and wiped their tongues with napkins, some even wanted to go brush their teeth. Suga was the only one who didn't drink orange juice, and contentious sipped his milk. Which the members had once made fun of.