La Natation

I sat in the back of the van with the boys, although Tae insisted on sitting between Alaric and Na-yeong in the front. Which makes no sense because Alaric already said he was going to lay off.

But whatever, if Tae wants to remain jealous... He should, because that's pretty cute and I'm still a little irritated with my brother.

Yesterday was pretty hectic. I wasn't exactly in good terms with Alaric, but I had to survive being with him for the sake of the trip. I was not going to ruin this trip because of stupid family drama. I was going to suck it up and deal with the fact that Alaric is still talking to our so-called brother. As soon as Alaric punched the man in the face, he pulled me out and took me back to the boys; meeting them in Na-yeong's aunt's house. Jimin was there to calm me, but it didn't matter, I felt empty inside.

How could Alaric hold such huge secrets from me? Was I still too young in his eyes? And why the Hell did he punch a random stranger? That man did nothing to us... But the talk after he was punched, the one without Bell, that one was... Interesting.

I actually thought I would have freaked out more of that one than the one with Bell... It's a long story that I am too tired to even think about. 

I sat between Kookie and Chim Chim, Mochi sitting on my lap. And, yes, Mochi the dog, not the hopeful male next to me. Anyways, I forced them to watch the first episode of my favorite Animé, which Jimin was kind enough to let us use his phone to do so.

"Why are they naked? Why don't they have... umm... naughty body parts? Why are they so tall? Why do they eat people?" Kookie would not shut up with the questions, but as soon as the episode ended, Jimin pressed play on the next one. After the second episode, Kookie finally shut up, letting me rewatch with the two of them. "Oh... now I know."

Once Kookie stopped asking questions, Jimin tapped my shoulder. "When are we seeing the character that you're obsessed with?"

"I am not obsessed with him!"

"You had him as your background on your phone for the longest time! I don't doubt you still do-... Oh, that's me." He smirked, showing me my home screen with pride. I took my phone from his hand, sticking my tongue out.

"Who gave this to you!?" I questioned.

"Na-yeong."

"No, I handed it to you to give to Revy. Don't pin this on me!"

I looked at my recent apps, seeing that he only went inside a few games. "If you were hiding anything from me that's fine. I trust you." I smiled, holding his arm and leaning against it. Somehow Kookie got a hold of Jimin's phone and kept watching the show. I heard the music produced by water. My curiosity got the best of me.

You know what they say about curiosity.

With one swift movement, I jumped off the van as it took a slow stop, rolling on the ground with Ace to my side, just where he's supposed to be. I ran barefooted, not caring for the leaves and surrounding noises. The edge of the cliff came and I stopped, my toes over the edge and looking down at the blue water. 

"Revy!" Na-yeong scolded, pulling me by the shoulder. I stepped back, smiling like a dork. Everyone proceeded to scold me, J-hope grabbed me and shook my arms while I laughed as others hit my back.

"Idiot, don't scare us like that!" Alaric yelled, followed by agreeing nods, "you could've gotten hurt!" More agreeing nods, "the hospital is nowhere near, you Pabo!" Alaric finally yelled, everyone, agreeing, once again. I doubt any of them but Namjoon understood what he was saying, up until the Pabo part of course.

I bowed in apology, hoping they would drop the subject. I bowed all but to Alaric. He still has some explaining to do.

"And for that, you are going to let Kookie do whatever he wants with you today. He can prank, tease, and joke about anything he wants, AND you can't do anything about it."