Birthday Worth 21 Years

Monday- April 15

I was definitely shocked after Na-yeong and Alaric surprised me. I was pleasantly surprised to see Alaric and Na-yeong yell surprise, decorating the whole house with happy birthday signs, balloons, and streamers... There were a lot of shocking revelations today, so surprise is a word I am going to be saying often today. 

My birthday approached from around the corner, and all I wondered was, how? I can't figure it out. My closest guess was that I simply did not pay attention to the days or... something? It's actually really sad to think about. I look forward to April fools, but not my birth day? Hopefully, that changes today.

Whatever happened back in the carnival, I had forgotten. Giovanni who? What are tarott cards!?... I guess I'll need a little bit more time to forget those. But the drama in my life is over-- I am not expecting life to cooperate with me, but as long as I can provide for my family, I will. If drama catches up to me, then so be it: I'll be waiting for the storm with open arms.

Jimin and Tae were sitting face to face, both holding hands with their elbows on the table... They're going to arm wrestle, aren't they? Not to be cocky but I am pretty sure Jimin could win in a heartbeat. Insert smug face. 

I hugged Jimin from behind, hopefully giving him moral support of some sort. I'm pretty sure Na-yeong saw this and decided to give Taehyung moral support too. "Go easy on him," I whispered, which made Jimin smirk. Okay Revy, stop being cocky, no one likes a show off. Tae is strong... but not stronger than my boyfrie-

I shivered before finishing that sentence, touching my chest and calming my heart. I still can't get used to saying that.

"You can do this Tae, I bet you can win." Tae smiled widely and Na-yeongs encouraging words. I patted Jimin in the back while Na-yeong kept cheering Tae on. She touched both of their hands as they were about to start, then let them go and they began. I was watching intently as Jimin slowly pushed Tae's arm down... was Jimin actually struggling? I raised an eyebrow when Tae didn't give up, he started to move Jimin's hand in the opposite direction, but Jimin stopped Tae from going any further.

"What the-" 

"If you win this I'll kiss you," Na-yeong commented nonchalantly. Jimin slowly started losing. What the Hell!? "On the lips." Jimins hand hit the table roughly. He rubbed his wrist, confused on how Tae won.

"What the Hell!?" I yelled in awe.

"Debak..." Jimin groaned, shaking his arm off. The old excuse of him using his least dominant arm could not work in a situation like this. Tae beat him fair and square...

"Are you pouting?" Na-yeong asked me.

"I'm not pouting, you are..."

"No, no I'm not."

I pouted some more, crossing my arms and sulking. Jimin stared at me with the corner of his eyes, locking his jaw and lifting his sleeves. "Round two," he growled.

Kookie, who was rolling on the floor, sat up. "You lost, against Tae too," Kookie teased harshly if it wasn't my birthday I would have hit him upside the head, but that might just get my gift revoked.

"Yeah well... I-"

I interrupted Jimin when I whispered to him, "that's only because Na-yeong told him she was going to kiss him on the lips." I am such a sore loser...

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing! Round two." I gritted my teeth, glaring at Tae. He gulped and shook his head vigurously. He knew I was about to hit him back for what he did to Jimin, and I do hope he understood what a big mistake he had just made.