Chapter 20

To say dinner was good was an understatement. It was delicious. The chicken he cooked for me was scrumptious.

"I have a secret ingredient" Hayden spoke after I placed my plate into the sink. I smiled at him and turned on the sink to wash my dish. He walks closer to me and takes the dish from my hand as he turns off the faucet.

"And what is that secret ingredient." I say going to sit back on the counter. Hayden walked over to a pantry and pulled out an unmarked container. He hands me the container and I open it and look inside. The salt looking substance smells like a spice that I cannot quite name. I dip my finger into it and taste the spice. It tasted like seasoned salt and I moaned in delight. "This is so amazing. Where did you get it?" I ask as I stretch out the so. I close the container and go to hand it back to him.

"Keep it. I have a bunch more. And to answer your question. I used to scuba dive in the bramudas and when I was on a dive we found this rock. Someone on the dive thought it was salt so we ground it up and stored it. Turns out it is a really amazing taste my salt. I have a boatload of it left. Literally" he smiled at me. I thanked him and have him a huge hug. He hugged me back slightly and I looked at the time before pulling away. It was nearly ten o'clock and I hadn't texted Ray and Henry yet.

"I should get going. I wish I could stay but I have... people who don't know where I am and will worry." I state not know how to properly describe Ray and Henry. They were close enough to me to be my family but I don't know if they felt the same way.
I mean Ray trusted me with the secret about what happened a year ago. But on the other hand I kind of found his secret room and therefor forced him to tell me.

"Already, I guess it is getting sort of late. Well I had fun cooking for you tonight. And conversing and everything. I hope I can see you really soon." Hayden said going for another hug. I held this one longer and I smiled to myself as I took a breath in. He smells good. I find myself closing my eyes as I enjoy his scent...
That was weird

Oh well

I said goodbye as I grabbed the salt container and walked out of the door.

I used my speed to get back to the lair and into my bedroom. I fell into my bed laying he salt container next to me. I giggle and hiccuped as the door opened and Henry walked in.

"Hey Faith how was your day?" He asked me and as soon as I opened my mouth her interrupted me with a big sigh.

"It doesn't matter, what's wrong Hen" I said laughing at his obvious attempt to get me to talk to him about his troubles.

"You are never going to believe what has happened."

[refer to the last chapter for whyza I haven't updated in forever.

My writing style has changed a little bit but hey I have grown to write better so hopefully it's good.

Be ready for this roller coaster that's about to happen guys

BUCKLE UP!!]