Chapter 7

*A week after the power incident*

Faiths POV

It's been a week sense we lost our powers and got them back. I have learned to control them more with help from Henry and Ray. We have discovered that I can see through walls to, that wasn't a pretty sight. We also have not gotten any emergency calls so I've just been sitting around watching tv and eating popcorn. The elevator opens and I see Henry. I speed to him and hug him." where have you been I haven't seen you all week. I stop squeezing him and take a step back. He just looks at me confused. I look back at him and ask "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Just wondering where Ray is he's always here when there is an energancy." He replies.

"Now that you say that I haven't seen him in a while." We both look around the main room and call for him. He groggily walks out of he hallway and looks at us weird. He walks toward us and asks. "why are you here?"

"You called me with the watch." Henry said.

"No I didn't" he replies. All of the sudden the lights flick off and the screens light up. I look at the screens and speed over to them. A woman pops up and I am captivated by her beautiful eyes. She just smiles and starts talking. "hello Captain Man and Kid Danger." She says. Maybe she doesn't know who I am. "Oh and don't think I forgot you Girl Wonder." She said. ok maybe she didn't. I was about to speak when Henry interrupt end me.

"What do you want?" I hear some shuffling and I hear a pop. They must have put on their suits. I follow and pop my gum.

"I'm Venomous Rose but you can call me Venomous thanks for asking." Venomous says.

"Well that's nice to know but what do you want." I reply.

"I want you all destroyed if that answered your question." She replied.

"Not all of it why do you want us destroyed." I asked mocking her tone.

"You see I can't tell you that or it would ruin the game." She said and the computers went off and the power went back on. I turned back to the boys. We all just stood there for a minute thinking.

"Oh yeah I came to get you Faith we enrolled you in school your in 12th grade this year." Henry said.

"When's the first day of school?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" I immediately ran to my room to grab money.

"I'm going to the store to buy stuff for school, beep if you need me." I said. I speed to the mall and got there in like 10 seconds. I went into the supply store first using the Internet to find out what I'd need. Than I went to get all the clothing i'd need. I finished and realized it was closing time. so I ran home with all of my bags. I got there and couldn't sleep so I froze time and it knocked me out.

Henry Danger (Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें