Chapter 15

I picked up my phone and quickly texted Hayden. We have been texting for the past week and he seems really nice. I don't one why that sparked a thought in my mind but I haven't gotten text from my bea in almost a week. I quickly texted her and got a reply that the number was out of service. I was worried so I speed to her house and saw a not on her door addressed to me. I peeled it off and read it...

Dear Faith

I have had a family emergency and had to go visit my Grandma in the hospital. I don't know when I'll be back but I'll miss you lots. I hope we can make more cookies when I get back and save a warm seat on a couch somewhere for me.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Your Best BAE Evah LYL See you soon.

Ps. I really Am happy Venomous was put in jail a safer town for everyone.

She is such a weirdo.

I speed home and find Ray and Henry both in their suits looking at a screen on the computer. Weird. They didn't beep me. I pop up behind Henry and scare the bejeeber monkeys out of him. (bejeeber is my fav word) He screams like a girl and goes to hit whoever was behind him, Notice I said was. I was pretending to has just ran out of my room with a worried look on my face.

"Why did you scream, and why didn't you beep me." I asked both of the boys.

"Uhhhmmm..." was Henry's reply.

"I did beep you." was Rays.

Ray

or

Hayden