Chapter 10

I walk out of the elevator to see two strangers tied to a wall.

"What the heck guys why did you tie them to a wall." I asked.

"They are villains" Ray replied calmly. Just Than I heard Gooch on the computer screen saying that the so called villain they boys caught was spotted somewhere else. I speed over and untied the boys knocking them out and putting them in a corner.

"Nice one!" I heard Venomous speak in my head. I looked over to the boys and asked "now that your problem is over can we deal with Venomous, please."

They just shook their heads yes in embarrassment.

"I'll tell you where my hideout is if you come alone." I heard my head say. I mumbled an okay and heard her reply for an address. I grabbed a piece of paper to write it down but all I could find was the kind of paper that bleeds through to a second sheet. This could work out for me I quickly wrote the address down and tore the top paper making sure to leave the pad right next to Henry.

"I'm going shopping with a friend from school catch you later." I spoke to the boys Henry turned his head to me and I glanced at the pad of paper. He looked down to and nodded. Hopefully Venomous could not see from my eyes and could only hear what I say. I speed to the address to find its a lab with nothing in it but a bottle of a Green liquid. Venomous walks out and says "this bottle breaks the bond we have it only takes one drop no more no less. I have what I need from you I know the only piece of information I need." She spoke I speed up and dipped my finger into the drink than I hesitated before putting it in my mouth what if she was lying. I dropped my hand and started speaking to her again. "so if I put this in my mouth than we won't be linked anymore, so if I do this," I put my finger closer to my mouth and I could see the anticipation in her eyes. "you can't talk to me of hurt me anymore." I finished.

"That's correct just a quick little warning though it is extremely painful and you'll be out of order for about a week." She said smirking. I heard shuffling on the roof an knew what was happening, The boys were here. I heard a crunch and quickly put the liquid in my mouth right before they dropped through the ceiling. A pain shot up into my head and my knees got extremely weak I dropped to the floor and I could vividly feel my heartbeat slow. I felt someone run to me but it was a blurry face and everything was moving so slow. I told them to go fight and supported myself against the table. 'why did I trust her she is a villain for Petes sake and it probably wasn't the thing that breaks our bond. I look up and see Henry tying an unconscious Venomous to a pole by her hands and legs before I see Ray come to me and help my up by my shoulders. I stumble as I walk and wish that the pain would go away or I could just pass out from it. I was awake the whole time and was saying random stuff most of which I don't remember but than I said one thing to Ray as he was helping my get to bed that I remember clearly......

"I like you Ray"