Chapter 8

I wake up to Ray shaking me. "it's time to get ready for school" he said. I got up and took a yuck shower speeding to get dressed and I got my back back on all in the course of 20 minutes. I put my socks on and came to the main lab room. Henry was talking about this new kid in his class and how he was saying something about taking care of Ray. I really wasn't paying attention I was just looking at my new phone I got yesterday. I can really see why Henry's sister is obsessed with these things it's so fun I mean I get tiny hearts for having a picture of my self. I realize it's time to go and I say by and walk out of the door. I speed to school stop behind a car to make sure no one can see me. I walk to the school and head to my locker I am greeted by a girl next to my she seems new too so I say hi. "are you new?" I ask .

"Yeah how did you know." she replied. I looked into her eyes and saw a spark of familiarity.

"We have to same papers." I say showing her my new schedule I notice none of the other students are carrying.

"Wow what a coincidence we started on the same day, here let me see your schedule." she asked. I handed her my schedule and she started smiling "we have the same classes yay" she said. We decided to stick together and I asked "hey I never got your name."

"It's Valerie but you can call me Val" that sparked up even moe familiarity. I am probably being paranoid I mean what are the odds that she is venomous. Just because she has green eyes doesn't mean she is a villain plus it seems Ray has his own problems. "my names Faith and you can't call me fat." I say smiling. She laughed and said "I won't take you up on that offer but I will ask if you want to walk to class together." I accepted her offer and once the bell rang we started walking to our first class.

*****

It was lunch and I walked in the lunchroom looking for Val. I spotted her near the back and she waved me over. I walked to her and sat down setting my lunch down to. we start to chat randomly and she invited me to hang out after school. I accepted and sent a quick text to Ray telling him where I will be and to beep if he needed me.

****

All of our classes were over and Val and i weal led home. She told me her parents were not home and that they wouldn't care if I stayed over. I could tell just from the outside of there house that they were rich. They lived in the best part of town and in the biggest house on the block. I starred in aw the house and though how I wanted to show Ray. I followed her go her room passing many doors on the way. when we got through the labyrinth and to her room it was matching her eyes, Green. Everything was green and it was all clashed together it made it perfect. we got settled in and she asked. "Want to go make some cookies and drink milk? I know it's random but I really am craving cookies and milk right now." now that she says that it sounds delicious. I nod in agreement and we head downstairs to their huge kitchen. She gets out the ingredients while I get the..... sitting on the chair watching her get everything out. I notice her slip something between in her sleeve and see a pink cap sticking out I look in the counter and see the food coloring packet is missing pink. I smile and watch her gather the correct amount than put everything back. She assigns me the job of mixing the ingredients and her the job of Cooking. I mix each batch till we have almost 400 cookies. I don't know what we are going to do with them but I will eat at most 150 in about a week. "wow, that's a lot of cookies." I say looking at them all placed on plates.

"Yeah but I figured we could give some of them to the teachers at school." She says.

"That's a wonderful idea." I say. we did ode then up and we each keep about 100 for later in the week. We give the 4 teachers we have 50 each for their family's and them. I pour the milk and we decided to snuggle up together on the couch and have a movie marathon we each pick 2 movies one funny one scary. Val picked scary movie 1 and saw and I picked scary movie 2 and paranormal activity 1. This should be super fun.

****

I had to leave last night after we watched scary movie 2 but next time we hang out we are watching the end of that and that paranormal activity. I couldn't get a ride from Ray and I don't like speeding in the dark unless I have to so I decided to walk. I looked across the street to see the venomous rose she smirked and walked into the ally next to her. I speed after her and stopped once I reached the ally. She wasn't around anywhere so I turned back and had some powder blown in my face. Once the powder cleared I didn't see anyone and I felt odd. Not sick I just felt different, Weird like I gained a sense of something. I walked out of the ally and started walking down towards the store.