Chapter 23

"Come on bro, why do we have to work so hard for this. Just let me use my Venom on her all at once. This slow method is such a bore"

  "You know we must be patient for it to take a permanent effect. This way we will have her on our side. It will happen soon. Her powers are already shifting. Less than 24 hours until she turns evil. And once that happens she has less than a day before it is permanent."

I woke up so the door to my bedroom opening. I groaned loudly and threw my pillow at the intruder.

"Ow" I heard Henry groan and I sat up. He handed me a plate with waffles and bacon on it and I glared at him before snatching it out of his hands and beginning to eat. "What's wrong with you." He asked sensing my off mood. I tended up and felt my entire body heating up before I shot him and icy glare. He backed away and stared at my eyes for what seemed like forever before he walked out of the door. I looked down at my waffle only to notice it was frozen solid. I dropped my plate and sped to the bathroom quickly looking in the mirror.

  My lips had turned a dark blood color while there were white streaks flowing through my hair. I took a few minutes to stare in shock before I realized what was happening. My eyes had turned a bright gold color and the white in my hair was spreading. I looked down and saw the counter that I was leaning against spread across with ice. I snatched my hand away and began to cry.

"What is happening to me." I said as I fell down in the corner and let silent sobs overtake my body for the second time within 2 days.