Chapter 1

Henry's POV:

The party was a big hit until I got called back to the lab. I had to ditch my best friends party but he was left with some muffins and the barrel. I stepped into the elevator wincing and it fell for what seemed like forever.

" Okay you have got to fix that!" I yelled only to realize no one was there. I called out and saw a note on the desk saying to put this on your wrist. "where else would I put it." I clipped it into my wrist and flipped open the top greeted by the holographic Captain Man. " Woah, it's like we're in the Same room." I spoke to the projection.

"We are" CM said and walked out if frame. He piped up behind me and grabbed my shoulder I spun around scared even though I knew it was him. "We have a possible villain."

"What do you mean by possible?" I asked.

"We have a mad scientist who has presumably re-created the same invention that created my invincibility." CM spoke.

"That's cool besides the fact you said he is a mad scientist." I spoke.

"Yeah and I'm afraid that he is going to use it on himself to try and destroy me."

.....

When we arrived at the scientists lab he was unlocking a door. when he saw us he nodded and dropped the key he was using on the table in front of him."I see you've gotten my little hints." He spoke walking towards us. "but your too late of course I've used my machine." I saw CM tense up and take a step closer to me. "you go see what's behind the door and I'll take him." He whispered to me, I nodded at him and he charged at the scientist. He easily pinned him to the wall and nocked him out with one punch. He looked confusingly at me and than tied up the mad man. I walked to the door and opened it to find a weird machine and a girl maybe a little younger than Ray laying under it on a metal table. I quickly ran over to the table and called for CM. He came running in worry all over his face. "what's wrong?" He asked I moved over so he could see the girl and he soon ran over and pushed the machine off of the table breaking it with a loud crash. He looked quizzically at the girl and than picked her up as if she weighed nothing. I followed him out of the lab and back to his own. He placed the girl down on the moving couch and called down Gooch. He came and put a scanner to the girl. The scanner beeped a few times and than went all green. CM's face went pale and he looked at me.

"He didn't use the device on himself he used it on her, and it wasn't the same as my dad's this device gives someone or something power. She should come to soon and I will explain it all to her."

"Wait how do you know all of this" I asked him looking at the unconscious girl.

"This device measures the amount of radiation emitting from an object or person. If you were to put enough radiation into a persons body it can give them powers. When I got mine I have a barely traceable increase in radiation. She on the other hand has quite a bit."