Chapter 16

(The pic above it to the side is who I imagine to play Faith.

This Chapter is dedicated to @Lisa_Lefteye_Lops and @_zAnKie_LoVeR_
They have read all of my chapters and commented on almost all of them. I really do enjoy your comments they bring a smile to me face every time I see them in my notifications. That goes for all of them!!!!! I'm sorry for the really long A/N)

"What's wrong with the beeper." I asked.

"We don't know and it's everything, The computers the beeper and the tubes." Henry answered.

I speed to my room and got my gum I popes a piece and ran back into the room where henry and Ray were.

"I wonder what's wrong." I spoke looking at ray. Than the lights went out. "Oh not again."

Venomous popped up on the screen. "Go away" I spoke annoyed. She smiled at me and then said "I thought we were friends."

"Sure, if friends hurt people." I said

"I didn...... Oh wait I did that one time." She said. I just Stood there glaring at her than she said "well I better go to jail that the Caps made they will be missing me, See ta Caps." Than the lights flickered on and the screens went back to normal. One thing bugged me why did she call Ray, Caps. Lets see caps I short for captian and Capital. Than something clicked in my mind I've seen out of place Capital letters before where did I see the..... the note.