Chapter 2

Henry's POV:

Soon after CM told me about the girl I got a call from my mom she was telling me I need to get home because my friends are there. I didn't want to leave because the girl was going to wake soon. Apparently she had super powers that's so cool I want to know what they are and how she will use them. Please don't make her turn out to be a villain, that would be horrible. I arrive at my house seeing my friends on there phones like usual. I can't stop thinking of the mystery girl.If she turns out to be a superhero I think a name to suit her would be Girl Wonder. I see Charlotte stop playing on her phone and start playing my game system on a racing game I have. I sit down next to her and join in. "I'm gonna get you" I say catching up. "no you're not" she replied. I repeated what I said before and she replied the same way. Just than my watched beeped I jumped up and ran to the door. "wait where are you going" Charlotte asked. "To work" I replied. "But it's closed today" she asked me. "well I better go tell the costumers that than." I say racing out the door towards the lab. I take the broken elevator falling down 30 floors or so. The doors open and I see the girl sitting there looking confused and than she looks at me.

?? POV

I woke up to see THE captain man looking down smiling at me. I shot up and backed to the corner of the couch I was on. He just keeps looking at me smiling, I look around for my dad or at least who I thought was my dad. He told me the truth before he put me in the machine. He told me he took me from an orphanage when I was 2 and kept me to be a lab rat. I look back at captain man and wrap my arms around his neck "thank you for saving me." I say in his neck. He awkwardly pats my back and I get the hint and let go. The door to what I assume to be the elevator opens and I see a younger boy staring at me.