Chapter 5

I had the strangest dream of where I had super powers and there was this man named Captain man and Henry who is kid danger. It was crazy but I know it was just a dream. I slowly started to wake up and found myself in an unfamiliar place I was on a couch in a lab looking room. 'Hey it's just like my dream' I thought to myself. I am worried I don't know where I am but it looks awfully like my dream. Than Captain man walked in and all of the events came back to me. This is real.

"How are you feeling, and I never got your name mines Ray." Captain man said.

"I'm fine just feeling weak like my whole body was drained, Faith." I say.

"That's good and why did you say Faith." Ray asked.

"That's my name, Faith." I replied.

"Ok, I better let Henry know your ok and we have a news interview later and I want to introduce you." He said. My eyes brightened up and I tried to stand only to feel weak and collapse to my knees. Ray walked over to my and tried to help me up but I pushed him off. I got up and sat back on the couch.

"You need to stay here and rest till the interview, you should be better by than." Ray said pressing the button on his watch calling Henry. I started to get my strength back and felt better by the minute. I felt as I could finally stand but I am to lazy so I decided to take a nap.

******

I woke up to shaking it was Henry shaking me telling me to wake up.

"Ok ok I'm up." I say groggily.

"We have the news thing in a half an hour." He says. I look over to the desk with the computers and see a girl. She turns around and waves.

"Are you gonna introduce me to her Henry." The girl says.

"Oh yeah sorry, This is Charlotte." He says. I get up and speed over to her and give her a hug.

"I'm Faith." I say towards Henry and Charlotte. I let go and sit on the couch I slept on and started a conversation with Charlotte. Ray walked in and handed me a case full of gum.

"What's this for." I asked ray just said to blow a bubble and find out. I blew a bubble and when I popped there was a bright light and I changed into my costume I had previously picked out.

"Wow" I gasped in shock.

Henry just smirked at me. "How about the name Girl Wonder" he asked.

"I love it" I replied. we said our goodbyes to Charlotte and left to the news thing.