Chapter 4

I followed them to the screens in the back corner and saw a flashing light on a map. "Come on henry we have to go someone just robbed a bank" captain man said."You," he said pointing to me "Stay put don't move no matter what."

"What, why I have super powers I can help." I replied.

"You don't know how to use them properly" he said walking over to a stage. When he tapped the buckle on his belt a tube fell down from the ceiling. "up the tube" he shouted. Soon after Henry gave me an apologetic look and followed. I just crossed my arms and went to snoop around. After searching for 30 minutes I found a closet full of costumes and decided to try some on. I saw a purple cat suit and threw it to the other side of the room "No." I saw a red and gold suit and decided to try it on. It fit perfectly and looked amazing, and it was comparable to the other twos suits. I walked out of the closet and heard a beeping sound from the screens again. It lit up and I used my speed to run over to it. I saw from what looked like a wrist people dragging an unconscious Captain Man into a black van than I saw movement in the screens surroundings. I felt a touch on my shoulder and ran to the other side of the room. It looked to me a man and he looked friendly. I looked at the screen than him and all he did was nod. I grinned and took it as a sign to go save them the man handed me a very stylish watch and I opened it to see a location. It was moving what looked to be towards and abandon cemetery. I stood on the stage and pushed the belt buckle I was wearing and a toob fell down to me. "up the toob!" I recited what I thought would get me up as I waited for impact I closed my eyes only to find nothing. I opened them and saw I was in an alley I jogged to the street and ran in the direction my watch was telling me to go. When I arrived there they were already inside the gates and I couldn't get a clear spot where they could not see me. The two idiots who got kidnapped where awake and tied to a tree. I listened in with my hearing because I was about 30 yards away. "when your in the grave we will cover you up and you won't live for more than 3 hours." the man dressed in black said. I noticed two holes to the side ready for corpses. I didn't want to waist time so I threw a rock I found on the ground at a gravestone. The noise caused the criminal to turn and I took that as an opportunity to get the superheroes free. I ran and quickly untied them and as the criminal turned back around I was standing there helping Henry up. He smirked at me and all of the sudden I was picked up by a huge man who covered my mouth before I could scream. He hit me upside the head with a stick but surprisingly it only hurt for a second. I was pushed into one of the holes and just left there. I couldn't get out all I could do was listen to the sounds of the fight. I didn't know who was winning so I just stood there trying to freeze time on just the criminals to help out my new friends. I had finally managed to freeze time but I quickly reverted it as it drained me quickly. I started to feel drowsy and laid down on the nice soft bed I could faintly hear the sounds of the fight going on around me but it all drifted to black as I fell fast asleep in my bed at home.