Part 1: Concert

Today you are going to go to a BTS concert in Seoul, and you didn't take your sister because she was busy with work. She really wanted to go, so you decided to make a video making her Bais say her name, which was Jimin. You got ready to go to the concert. You got to the airport, you got there early because you knew it was going to be packed, it always is. You waited 30 minutes just so the plane will be ready. You thought a lot in those 30 minutes, thoughts that aren't so good to think about when your going to meet the people of your dreams. After waiting the plane was finally ready. You got on the plane and sat down near a window.

A few hours later

When the plane landed you checked the time.

"Holly shit! I'm gonna be late!" As you checked the time you panicked and rushed to buy a rental to get to the concert. 20 minutes have past and you finally got to the concert, as you were walking towards the entrance, you stopped.

Ill right them a letter.

You wrote them a letter and walked in.

3 hours later

The concert ended and went onto the fan Sign.

Oh my god, I finally get to meet them.

but what if I mess up and make a fool out of myself and don't have the courage to give them the letter?!

You got caught up in your thoughts, you didn't realize you were next in line to meet them.

"Hey, Army~ Your next." You got out of your toughts and looked up to see the the owner of this voice.

"Oh, J-Jimin, hey." As you looked to see who it was, you stuttered to see Jimin.

"Hey cutie what's your name?" Jimin was a flirt and you knew that, but you didn't expect him to flirt with you which made your heart beat faster.

"It's Y/N. I'm so glad I get to meet you." You gave him a warm smile.

"Well, it's a blessing to meet you. Do you live here in Seoul?"

"Oh no, but I wish I did. As I was getting here I got to see a lot of the places, their really nice." Jimin smiled at you. You really enjoyed Seoul, it was a big place and really pretty.

"I know, this is one big reason why I love this place. I'm glad you like it here." He smiled big showing his mochi side.

---

Your time with Jimin ended. You talked to each of the members of BTS, they are really nice and beautiful in person.

As you finished talking to V, you had one more member to talk to. It was Suga. You were extremely nervous to talk to Suga because he's your bias and your afraid your gonna say something that will make him mad. Suga spotted you and smiled.

"Hey~" You looked at him and smiled back.

"What's up Suga?"

What the fuck? Y/N, really? 'What's up?'

You mentally face palmed yourself for being too nervous that you said something you didn't mean too.

As you said that Suga started laughing and you started laughing nervously.

"I like that, it was cute." You blushed madly at his comment. You put your hands over your face to cover your tainted pink face.

"Oh, I'm sorry.." He apologized as he saw you flustered. You looked uncovered your face and saw a smile form on his face.

Escape || M.Y.Gजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें