Part 4: VCR Tape

You received a VCR tape and have no idea who it's from.

"I called the service office, they'll bring the VCR." Yoongi said as he got of the phone.

"Thank you Yoongi. I wonder who sent it." Suga looked at you.

"Do you know anyone who would have sent this?" You looked back at him and had someone in mind.

"Wait...there is one person." Y/S looked at you like you knew who she was talking about.

"Your right...Well...We'll find out soon." You said as you heavily sighed. Suga looked at you with a worried expression.

Was it her father?

Y/N...

Suga got out of his thoughts and stopped looking at you as he heard a knock at the door.

"Service!" Y/S went to open the door and take the VCR from the lady.

"Here it is, I'll plug it in." Y/S carried the VCR in the living room. She plugged it in with the help of Jimin. She put the tape in and you all sat down.

VCR

"Y/N...Hi. I know your shocked to have received this tape and you probably figured it was me who sent this. As you know I'm sick, I might die soon. So I wanted to make this video as an apology."

You looked at the screen shocked as your sister did too. It was as expected. It was your dad who sent it.

"I know that I made it hard on you as a child, and until you grew older. I regretted every moment of it. I did it because I was afraid you would become like me. I'm a man who made mistakes all the time. I was disappointed in myself. I'm sorry I gave you self-hatered, pain, and thoughts that scared you. I know you got therapy without anyone knowing."

"Y/N?" Y/S said as she let tears fall down her cheeks.

Your eyes became watery, but stayed silent.

"You never told me any of this, but I knew, because I went through the same thing. Don't give up. Fight. *Coughing* Y/N I love you. * Father collapsed*"

You and Y/S covered your mouths and broke out into tears.

"Oh my god. No!" Y/S cried while you cried silent tears. You put your elbows on your lap covering your face with your hands. Suga comforted you with a hug, as did Jimin with his arm over Y/S 's back.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." You got up from the sofa and ran out of the room, towards the rooftop. Suga ran after you. As Suga got on the rooftop, he saw you walking to the edge.

"Y/N!" You ignored Suga and kept walking.

"Y/N...You can't fly away." He said trying to stop you.

"I know that..." You finally reached the edge.

"I'm not going to fly away, nor run...I'm done." You looked down and felt chills go down your spine.

"I haven't given up!" You looked straight to the sight of the morning sky touching the top of the near by buildings.

"Well you should. I won't need it." You were scared. You've never been able to do it not once.