Part 10: The Date

Joel called you and asked you to eat with him, and of course you said yes. You started getting ready.

Oh! Geez, what should I wear?

Wait, Y/N its not a date!

Ill wear something comfortable

You thought. You wore a white long sleeves with black ripped jeans with your white high top vans, and your hair down.

Is this too much?

Ah, whatever.

You got your keys, locked your house and got in your car. As you where driving you were happy, because you haven't ate with anyone in a while like this. You got to Ollie's Garden and parked your car. You tried to look around for Joel, but you didn't see him.

Did I come too early?

Or did he ditch?

You didn't know what to believe. You stood in one place and tried to look for him. As you were looking for Joel, you jumped up by the scream and feel of someone's hands on the back of your sides.

"Holy shit!" You heard laughing and turned around.

"Joel!" It was Joel. You were angry at him for scaring you.

"Sorry, sorry. I just felt it was necessary." Joel stopped laughing and looked at you surprised.

"Wow, Y/N, you look great." You blushed.

"Uh, really? Oh, I didn't really-"

"Y/N, its ok. You really look great." He smiled.

"Ah, thank you." You smiled back.

"Shall we go in?" He posed like he was escorting a princess.

"We shall." You said playing along. As you two were walking in you asked him a stupid question.

"Your paying, right?" Joel laughed.

"Ya, I am." You laughed awkwardly.

"Ok." You've never been to Ollie's Garden, because you don't go out a lot, but once you entered it was beautiful.

There were lights that you would hang up on your house for Christmas and there was a tree inside with the lights wrapped around it. The lights were also dim. As you looked around Joel found a spot to sit. You two sat down next to a window and you could see the perfect view of the night sky with the stars.

"This place is amazing." You said in amazement as you looked around. Joel looked at you with a light smile.

"You really think so?"

"Well ya, just look at this place." You looked around a bit more and looked at Joel smiling at you.

"I'm glad you think so." As he said that you two couldn't stop staring at each other in the eyes. This didn't seem awkward at all, it felt safe and caring. As the waitress came to your table you two stopped looking at each other.